Sign in to follow this  
MercWarlord

Some funny story time

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/merc-warlord/video/82243752

Ok, so I play with random duo's. Yesterday was the teamkiller day, only got 1 random that played a good match, but these are the players making me keep going for duo's.

Anyhow. I get a random duo with a p90. Interesting.. Small chance he will teamkill. 

When the match just starts he messeged me: Do not follow me. I was like allright maybe he's afraid of getting teamkilled. I move away from him. Both going our seperate ways. I get a gunfight at the signal detector. Doing my thing, je jumps in steals my easy to make kills, runs for their gear. I'm like allright then.... I move on, doing my thing. Then this happens...(vid takes a wile but it had a perfect ending.)

After he teamkilled me I ask him why? He replies; this way I get two crates and your inventory, je trashtalks a bit and goes on about how awesome he is.

As you can see his aim is complete shite. P90 runners usually have terrible aim. But this Guy is action movie shooting behind en stuff...

After this I laugh about him being wiped by a beginner with a RAK.

Je gets frustrated and kicks me out of the party.

Oh and I have noticed (don't want to generalise, but facts are facts) players with the most "gangsta" names are usually the teamkillers.