ZaarK

Mouse and Keyboard on Xbox

I am trying to play Vigor with keyboard and mouse and it can't. It only detects the keyboard and I cannot move the camera with the mouse, the game appears in the official Microsofr list of compatible mouse and keyboard games, how can I solve the problem?

Personally I would suggest playing with the controller and not bothering with MnK at all.

I'm not going to be yours or anyone else's judge, but other forums for Vigor (and other shooters) consider the use of MnK as cheating, as a proficient MnK user does have a material advantage over a controller user.

I'm not going into detail as too much exists out in the wild, but do your own research and form your own opinion.

Devs said mouse and keyboard support will eventualy come later...much later…. At the moment you can play only with controller.

I've tried to play it with keyboard and mouse, but controller is much better in my opinion. Especially what I like is to play by using Xbox One Elite controllers with their customized color and technical buttons, which I could order from this original site. Those controllers are very useful in any game. Customized controller - is a key for successful game fir any person, I think. Color customization also means a lot to people.

14 hours ago, juniors003 said:

I've tried to play it with keyboard and mouse, but controller is much better in my opinion.

Maybe you are used to contoller aiming, but everyone who ever played shooters on PC will tell you that mouse aiming works way better than conroller. Mouse aiming is much more intuitive than stick aiming.

Edit: Explanation is that when aiming/looking with mouse, every mouse movement translates to a view movement which is true to scale, while stick aiming requires timing and much more eye-hand-coordination. Hope that makes sense although my english isn't that brilliant.

Edited by TuRb0235