Sign in to follow this  
Gutter Yuppie

Radiation Blur Bug?

On a quite regular basis, I get the blurred radiation vision when I'm nowhere near the radiation zone.  No health loss, no Geiger warning.  Only happens after the "radiation is coming" warning.  Lasts the rest of the encounter. I assume it's a bug but I can't find any mention of it on these forums.  Does this happen to anyone else?

Hi Gutter,

It happens one in ten, annoying but manageable.

It will be on the list of things to fix I'm sure.

I’ve noticed it only does it in smaller rooms. I guess it is supposed to trigger you to leave faster.

I also believe the radiation moves quicker through the map in smaller rooms.

might be wrong but believe I’m accurate.

To me it happens often...almost 3 or 4 out of ten...and it happened on different maps. It's annoing AF as you can't properly fight for the crate since you can't see s**t. Nice to see I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Surprised it is only blurring for you.  Lately on the smaller maps I start taking radiation damage WAY before the cloud moves onto me and once I start taking the damage it never stops regardless of how far or fast I run away from the cloud.  This is really making it hard to get off the map with high value crates.  If I take even a smidgen of damage I have to be near an exit or I just fall over before I exit.  Its annoying enough that I quite playing earlier tonight because of it.