h34dup

[SP] WW2 SAS Raid: El Alamein

AzsdJ5z.jpg

DOWNLOAD (v0.5 beta)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1919312045

Command your SAS troop to victory raiding Axis strongpoints from behind enemy lines during the battle of El Alamein!

Features:
* Authentic WW2 singleplayer mission in the spirit of H&D 2
* Multiple approaches to completing some objectives
* Recruit up to 6 men at a time to your group, each with different specialties
* Access to weaponry, explosives, and vehicles from your F.O.B.
* Skip time at campfires to switch between day/night ops
* Unlockable fast travel points
* Randomized unit presence adds variety to multiple playthroughs
* Call in mortar support (beta)

Author's Notes:
* This is my first scenario for Arma 3, used to edit SP scenarios for A2/OA/CO
* Note that the first task is just the beginning of the mission, more tasks unlock as you play through.
* This is a beta release, some bugs may exist. Also, it's Arma, so there are bound to be things that will affect your playthrough.
* The SAS focused much of their efforts during the Second Battle of El Alamein on disruptive raids far behind enemy lines to the west in Libya. The map has been sectioned off to capture the ideal terrain for this fictional operation, imagine the AO is west of where it’s actually located in this map.
* It's the closest I could get with the tools at-hand, if you spot something that could be made more realistic or historically-accurate within what's possible in the game, please leave a comment with details!
* If you know of any useful scripts, supports, or other easy to implement features, please leave a comment with details!
* Your feedback is welcome, but I make no guarantee I'll be able to respond to it!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Wow, i hope you’ll have some time to create more content for A3. 
i remember your scenarios for A2 they were some of the best ones. 
will try this one asap. 

• Like 2

First update, there will be plenty of bugs to catch and fix.

Changelog:

* Fixed a typo in the briefing
* Moved SAS solder Bergeron to a different location to avoid him getting stuck when joining your group
* Changed the Group Callsign to 2 Troop
* Fixed a bug where Group Join was only counting 1 man lost in the group, should now work where each man lost opens a slot in the group
* Moved the intel at Objective Dunham to a place where it will be harder to get lost in explosions or gunfire

• Like 2

Second update, more to come:

* Fixed a major bug with Objective Burke, apologies if this prevented you from completing the mission, or for reverting your progress!
* Tweaked opacity of a couple markers that shouldn't have been as bold
* Adjusted the date to maximize moonlight for night ops - if you use Re-Color mod, you may need to turn it off to be able to see at night
* Fixed a bug that allowed the radio at Objective Charleston to be used more than once
* Added US and German ammo crates to the weapons area of the F.O.B. and British ammo to the ammo truck nearby
* Fixed a bug that caused a shovel at Objective Burke to float in mid-air

• Like 1