BlackbirdSD

How to attach an IR grenade to a ammo box without script?

Anyone have a way to attach an IR strobe to a supply drop from the supports modules. So the supports module has a place for the drop box  init and I have this 

["AmmoboxInit",[_this,true]] call BIS_fnc_arsenal;

Anyone know how I can incorporate the two and get the air drop to have the IR strobe attached ?

("O_IRStrobe" createVehicle position this) attachTo [this,[0,0,.44]];

Thank you in advance for any assistance

Just add it to the init, making sure to change "this" to "_this":

["AmmoboxInit",[_this,true]] call BIS_fnc_arsenal; ("O_IRStrobe" createVehicle position _this) attachTo [_this,[0,0,.44]];

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Harzach said:

Just add it to the init, making sure to change "this" to "_this":

["AmmoboxInit",[_this,true]] call BIS_fnc_arsenal; ("O_IRStrobe" createVehicle position _this) attachTo [_this,[0,0,.44]];

That worked perfectly, Thank You so VERY much !!!!!! I truly appreciate it 

This truly is one of the best communities out there .. 

On 11/23/2019 at 11:53 AM, BlackbirdSD said:

New to the forum, played since Operation Flashpoint.

I want an ammo box to be placed in the jungle with a 100 placement radius(which I know how to do) and have an IR grenade or IR strobe of some sort, be attached to or follow the placement of the ammo box.  Im not into scripts yet so preferably in the Init field.  Currently I tried placing the ammo box and put the "IR module" next to it and synced it to the box.  This works and I see the IR Grenade but once I have a random placement of the ammo box, the IR grenade stays where it is and doesn't move to it.

Thanks

Just to say that I played since "Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis" too, you are my brother. I hope you are well. You must be a military genius by now and I wish you a lot of success in your life.