Studyme

Wrong game???

I literally just bought Arma 3 and i was wainting for it for 6 yaers to play it. i couldn´t wait to play it.

After starting it i saw a different menu screen than the ones i saw in youtube videos. My menu screen is green and has 3 squares in the middle,for singleplayer,multiplayer and the last one for editor mode.

i was familiar with the clean HUD and just some options on the left bottom corner but mine is completelly different than that one. i tried to restart it,closed and openned my steam,and now i not still have the same screen and it says i´m offline and no matter how much i try to  connect to steam it won´t work. 

Did anyone have the same problem?? 

Please help me,i NEED to play this game.

@Studyme You will probably find that the videos you have been watching are either old versions of the game or modded versions which don't reflect the current layout. The other possibility is that you yourself are not running the current version. 

6 hours ago, Studyme said:

I literally just bought Arma 3 and i was wainting for it for 6 yaers to play it. i couldn´t wait to play it.

After starting it i saw a different menu screen than the ones i saw in youtube videos. My menu screen is green and has 3 squares in the middle,for singleplayer,multiplayer and the last one for editor mode.

i was familiar with the clean HUD and just some options on the left bottom corner but mine is completelly different than that one. i tried to restart it,closed and openned my steam,and now i not still have the same screen and it says i´m offline and no matter how much i try to  connect to steam it won´t work. 

Did anyone have the same problem?? 

Please help me,i NEED to play this game.

The main menu design has undergone an overhaul not that long ago. The ones you see in the videos are either old versions or mods. Don't worry, it's still the same game 😄