Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

Player count - Bunny Hoppers

I've noticed (prior to today's problems) that there are more and more bunny Hoppers playing the game. I can only assume that amongst the new players Vigor is attracting, quite a few must be from (I hesitate to mention it), Fortnite.

It would be interesting to see the player count published on a regular basis.

If they are from the br game they are in for a good beatdown, have not encountered any yet.

I'm also interested in the active player base.

Well All I know is on any given night I will see the same outlanders multiple times in the lobby.  So, I would think that would be a pretty good indicator of the player count....sadly.

That's interesting Wyvern, I see the odd regular outlander, but generally on the 8 player maps. Other than that, and especially at weekends I don't see many repeat gamertags.

I'll take more notice if I can actually get into some encounters today.

In my own experience, I run into a lot of the same people, but I'm in the US and mostly play in the mornings. 

I jump alot know when I am trying to get out of fire and trouble.. its effective with current movement abilitys..is my opinion.

Also seen many peek attack with jumping from behind rocks and corners

No criticism intended Fred. Just a noticeable and fairly unique way of moving around the map that seemed to prevail when I played Fortnite with my grandkids.

Must be effective as nearly everyone utilised it.

None taken.. i see your point and agree.. shouldnt be possible with bunny jump.. older dude here too

Though gameplay isnt very different compared to fortnite now..

I have to disagree with the gameplay is close to fortnite...

way way way different if you ask me.

if you can shoot people jumping out of windows and off of rocks, you deserve the kill. The hit detection trying to do this is very difficult, I’ve tried quite a few times. Successful and unsuccessful... it’s pretty difficult honestly.

yes it is cry.. but its rather the quick movement than the hit detection.. 

its pretty difficult, true, but at this point for the wrong reason. (high running speed, alot Stamina and constant movement(fluid))

I dont want to discuss fortnite comparrison; but its the same mentality you have to play with now in my experience.