Ozio.exe

Only people on LAN can join my server

So i will make a new post as it is a completely different issue from before, but only people on my LAN network are able to join my server. If they try with direct connect then it just backs them to the direct connect screen again. I don't even know where abouts to even sort this issue out

Use the static IP tool in the program I linked earlier. You may need to re forward those ports to the static one thats created.

@CW4 Carrera

ok thanks, just finished all that, does my friend direct connect with my public ip now or my new ipv4?

also why does it say i have no internet connection even though i still do?

Not sure why it says that, we always use join game through steam, never had anyone DC, but i assume it would be to the new IP.

Also a side note, have your friends join while you are looking at the missions select screen not the mission lobby, I have and issue where they connect and it immediately kicks them back out to the server browser without any reason why.

Ok cheers for the advice, ill get back to you when we tried again

The problem is that when he direct connects it just backs him out onto the server browser

@CW4 Carrera

It doesn't even show an option for joining via steam, also I feel it is a port issue as they can't join the teamspeak either, i checked with the software you sent and it does confirm i have arma 3's port open on TCP only if i do both and if i only use UDP it doesn't forward it at all, so for some unknown reason the UDP ports are not forwarding for arma 3

EDIT: I turned my firewall off and it still doesn't work, so its not to do with that and for some reason upnp stopped working as well