Pyrit.

Changelog 1.1.46963

75051727_3097587113590394_9111044825154584576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQm25ewSd8xIDw8K_nourxiZhERo5lsgi6CtGZhMqM5eYtMMCAY8p6K_CR0qYyvLIa0&_nc_ht=scontent.fprg2-1.fna&oh=b2f79080f9eed5c9ff23aef7bd17421e&oe=5E3F1EE3

Fixed: It's no longer possible to peek through walls with a revolver

Changed: Lobby multiple boosters - Player can buy multiple boosters of the same kind - new feature (Insurance is not influenced, only Better Crate and More Loot)
Changed: The Better crate booster is now cheaper (From 45 to 30 Crowns)

Added: New weapon PKM machine gun

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is this.everything.any word on server.stability issues.like.force disconnect causing you to lose your weapons??

• Confused 1

I find it hard to believe that the update ONLY fixed/added/changed (4) things this update. So what are all the changes you are not telling us about? In the past updates there have always been stealth nerfs "fixing" things that didn't need fixing... i.e. Antenna and Challenge reward nerfs.

@Abc187 Well I think you should believe it. They have stated it's a minor update, thus the few fixes they stated are exactly that - minor. Also the rest of your comment about the game vigor's post regarding in game changes per the update is all your own opinion. 

4 hours ago, Abc187 said:

In the past updates there have always been stealth nerfs "fixing" things that didn't need fixing... i.e. Antenna and Challenge reward nerfs.

^ Maybe you have just been having bad luck with the Challenge rewards because they do vary with what is given for varying challenges upon completion. The challenges might be similar to past challenges where you received much more valuable rewards but that does happen and it isn't a Nerf it's just your luck on which challenge and reward was randomly given to you for a new challenge when the challenges reset. Have a great day. 

- A True Outlander

5 hours ago, Gl R Lau said:

Is this.everything.any word on server.stability issues.like.force disconnect causing you to lose your weapons??

@Gl R Lau Everytime I've been disconnected to server was while I had been loading in prior to seeing the lineup of all outlanders in that match, at that time I had loaded back into shelter and had my items on my loadout still. But if you get past the lineup of players screen and then lose connection then yes I have lost my loadout when that happens. It's really not the worst of problems when you can most likely craft another one in no time :] 

Good luck to you and all other outlanders.. this is a great game.

1 hour ago, FEARRme not god said:

@Abc187 Well I think you should believe it. They have stated it's a minor update, thus the few fixes they stated are exactly that - minor. Also the rest of your comment about the game vigor's post regarding in game changes per the update is all your own opinion. 

^ Maybe you have just been having bad luck with the Challenge rewards because they do vary with what is given for varying challenges upon completion. The challenges might be similar to past challenges where you received much more valuable rewards but that does happen and it isn't a Nerf it's just your luck on which challenge and reward was randomly given to you for a new challenge when the challenges reset. Have a great day. 

- A True Outlander

It clearly shows that you have not played this game very long. So instead of saying what I should do or think you could keep those comments to yourself and let the people who works with the game answer the questions.