Sign in to follow this  
frogtalker33

Disable party chat in solo mode??

Its already mentioned the issue co-op in solo mode;

Possible fix; disable party chat when playing solo?

Exeample; to friends are in Xbox party.. they play solo each.. when the game registers that you play solo party is disabled.

Too complex if the game can pick up when both play solo and only disable then? And get back in party when u are back in base.

Just make a loading tip screen that says; "its though being a surviver and lonely. No one to talk to. (Party chat disabled during match)"

Maybe even include the info in the tutorial.

Just a suggestion.

Have good session guys.

I mentioned this before, it would have to deal with Microsoft. I am not sure Microsoft lets games determine when chat is available or not.

It would be worth it but I doubt Microsoft would allow it.

Yeah its complicated... But I, with faint, memory of some games forced u out of partychat into game chat early Xbox 360 days or something.. dont remember wich shooter..

@Fred Oskar OttershagenOttershagenOttershagenOtters.  This fix you ask for is not going to fix anything seeing as to players would just switch from teaming in solo to switching to duo and being able to again talk in party chat then it would again be teaming if more then just that duo was in one match together working together. 

It's just a part of the game, I've eliminated 4+ players all teaming up in a match before, you should in my opinion just work on your gun skills and you could definitely handle people doing this teaming you speak of. I believe in you that you can improve, have a great day.