avibird 1

Help needed with disappearing support module radio commands. Please read the post it will explain.

I will try to explain this sometimes it's hard to explain exactly what the issue is in the Arma editing world lol.

I have a 16 man sqaud with one unit link to the five support modules. Transportation supply drop close air support plane close air support helicopter artillery. That is not the issue. The radio operator link to the modules work fine. However I decided to setup radio triggers  to allow the 16 man squad to be broken down into four different groups of 4 men and back into two separate groups of eight and back to the original 16 man squad when needed throughout the mission. This works fine using alpha bravo charlie delta echo with codelines I added to the trigger.

I was test playing the mission the radio commands used to disband the groups and  reorganize the groups works fine but when I attempted to use the radio operator link to the support modules I have no access to them now. When I pull up radio on the command menu it's blank 

Is the link broke since I disbanded the original unit from its group. Did I overwrite the radio commands with my personal ones to reorganize the squad groups.  I am at lost I do not understand what could cause this. Help would be appreciated what are some direction that I can look into solving this. Avibird.

units linked to request module stay linked to this module. You can modify the group(s). Problem is elsewhere imho, like switching on another (non linked) unit or perhaps an existing running code for linking modules while in game.

• Thanks 1

@pierremgi lol well I would say that a good portion of my scripting dilemmas are user error 🤪

For some reason when I broke down my 16 man squad into for individual squads the radio operator unit synchronized to the support requester module was delete it without my knowledge resulting in  giving me no access to the support modules. 

Could the moderator please delete this whole post it will serve as no reference or help to anyone else other than remind in me that I'm an idiot at times when it come to arma3 editing.