Sign in to follow this  
Jack Need

LOSING Crate

I have a clip to support what I’m saying , I recently was in a game of duos with my partner , when the crate got boosted gold and common, so we was looking to win , well we did , no one else was left , the crates were ours, however , just to check , I said I would hit the signals tower , just in case, as I went to climb the ladder , at warehouse, on grøtheim valley , my game wouldn’t let me , so I decided to run to the exit, when getting near the exit , I glitched all the way back to the ladder , into radiation , this happened a few times, then resulting in me dying , and loosing Both the common and gold crate

The game went into reverse, or did you sorta "teleport" back to the ladder?

This sounds a lot like outgoing package loss. It happens when your connection had a brief moment where it is disconnected. It does not register your actions right away, but moments later it suddenly does register the outgoing information.

Was someone on your or your friends networks downloading with priority? Is your modems nat-type open?

I hate to say it but this does sound like one of you had the connection issue, and it wasn't someone else on the server as just the two of you were left in the game.

Other then that I have not seen (or heard of) this glitch before. 

^^Exactly what he said. Connection issue by your side. Plus I can't understand how can a gold crate and a common crate be in the same game

Both crates are the same in duo.

I’ve had it happen to me at the signal as well. It was a lagging connection on my end. Pretty sure it was your console lagging

14 hours ago, MercWarlord said:

Gold+common crate when enough people upgrade the crates in duo's

Thx I didn't knew that! I played a lot but it never happened to me