Sign in to follow this  
Th3Truth

Health\bullet damage

6 shots point blank with 1911 pistol on enemy today and they ran away. I wish the gunplay in vigor was.... Better. 4 shots point blank with shotgun on enemy yesterday and... U guessed it they ran away. If the attention could be focused on gunplay and some things like shooting an enemy 6 times point blank without them dying were to change i personally would enjoy the game much more. In my opinion a ''survival simulation'' shouldnt feel so Halo-ish and take more than 6 45acp rounds point blank to down an enemy. In my opinion this makes engaging multiple enemies at once less realistic and again makes gunplay less realistic. 

I feel your frustration. I have no idea why it happens. Server lag maybe?

Same scenario with 1911 today. I decided to test various weapons and emptied a 1911 magazine into a cornered outlander, he turned, pointed his pigeon at me, fired and that was that.

It has been an random issue since early versions. Although it's fairly rare for me, it's nonetheless annoying and would be nice if it could be resolved.

Not sure what you mean by point blank range. However, it takes quite some shots to kill with the m1911 if you fire the gun without hitting the opponents torso consistently.

I had one opponent taking around 8 hits before he died at a range of 10ft (or 3 meters).

By Point blank I mean I could be using a knife and reach out and touch you.