Royal Perona

Player number?

I get how the game is and love it sooo much. But I would like maybe an icon on the screen with how many players are in the encounter.  Insight anyone? 

Hi Royal, 

I assume you mean a live headcount during the encounter as the pre encounter lobby shows you how many outlanders are starting the encounter.

If so, the signal locater is the method of seeing how many outlanders are still on the map. If not please clarify.

I personally think that would make the game too easy. Not knowing how many Outlanders are left adds to the realism of the game, and makes you think twice before picking up the crate or looting the Barred House!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dustin Paul said:

I personally think that would make the game too easy. Not knowing how many Outlanders are left adds to the realism of the game, and makes you think twice before picking up the crate or looting the Barred House!! 

Agreed

I agree not knowing adds to the game, with the signal locator a good tool if you'd like to see how many are still active. However, most of the games I've played there has been a sniper watching over this area so I usually stay clear.