gerhart

Need some help please (Overthrow) my version (Martial Law)

Hey all I need some help on getting something to read correctly.  In Overthrow there is a crafting table that the player can use to craft items.  I've got everything working right except for what the player actually is able to read for the ingredients needed for the recipe.  Here is the code that I am using but I need "CA_LauncherMagazine" to read as "Rocket" in the menu screen the player sees.  The recipe actually works and I had to use "CA_LauncherMagazine" so that the player could use almost any rocket for the ingredient.  As you see in the image the 1x is blank afterwards and I need for it to read Rocket.  I appreciate any helpZVNcyIQ.png

class IEDUrbanBig_Remote_Mag {
        ot_craftable = 1;
        ot_craftQuantity = 1;
        ot_craftRecipe = "[[""CA_LauncherMagazine"",1],[""CA_LauncherMagazine"",1],[""ACE_Cellphone"",1]]";
    };

I've tried so many different things such as ["Rocket" = ""CA_LauncherMagazine"",1], ['Rocket' = ""CA_LauncherMagazine"",1], [Rocket = ""CA_LauncherMagazine"",1] and with it reversed among other versions but I just can't figure it out. Does anyone have any idea on how to get that to read "Rocket" for the CA_LauncherMagazine in the recipe?  Someone also mentioned to me about maybe using a child class but after searching online I really can't find anything that tells me how to get the child name.  I used the Eden config viewer to get what I have now and I only see 'parent' I don't see child. 

I'll give another example of a recipe that works but I still need to find a way to change the name in the menu for the player.  Here is one for an IED that uses (any) hand grenades as an ingredient.  In the recipe on the menu screen it reads "m67 fragmentation grenade" or something to that, for every hand grenade no matter what it is.  I would like for the "HandGrenade" in the code to read hand grenade in the recipe menu so the player knows they can use any hand grenade and not just an m67.  Again I went with the most common denominator, which is "HandGrenade" to get the maximum result since this is using RHS and it has many varieties of hand grenades and to include the vanilla ones.  Man I hope I'm not confusing anyone with my jibberish.

class IEDUrbanSmall_Remote_Mag {
        ot_craftable = 1;
        ot_craftQuantity = 1;
        ot_craftRecipe = "[[""HandGrenade"",1],[""HandGrenade"",1],[""HandGrenade"",1],[""HandGrenade"",1],[""OT_Steel"",1]]";
    };

I got it figured out so this can be closed or locked whichever you choose