killermanny9

[SOLVED] Unit command to land&unload

Hello, ive got a script that activates on trigger that works perfect. it makes a helicopter move between a few randomly created waypoints. My problem here is that after the helicopter reaches the generated waypoint it just freezes and stays in a hover over the spot when I want it to land and force out any troops. I'm also trying to find out how to remove the eject button from playable characters when they are in a moving helicopter. Below I have what I'm using on the trigger to move the helicopter randomly. I tried changing "move" to other things such as unload or transport unload but it has the same result or just errors me. Please note ive got the scripting knowledge of a retarded peanut. Thanks for any help.

heliGroup = group H1; 
randomPoint = selectRandom ["marker1", "marker2", "marker3"]; 

wp = heliGroup addWaypoint [markerPos randomPoint, 0]; 
wp setwaypointtype "MOVE"; 
wp setWaypointSpeed "NORMAL"; 
wp setWaypointBehaviour "AWARE";

Get Out and Eject actions won't show when the vehicle is locked, something like that:

H1 setVehicleLock "LOCKED";

Then to force the chopper to land you need to order the groups that you want to disembark to do so, like this:

wp setWaypointStatements ["true", "H1 setVehicleLock 'UNLOCKED';units Squad_1 allowGetIn false"];

Cheers

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Get Out and Eject actions won't show when the vehicle is locked, something like that:

H1 setVehicleLock "LOCKED";

Then to force the chopper to land you need to order the groups that you want to disembark to do so, like this:

wp setWaypointStatements ["true", "H1 setVehicleLock 'UNLOCKED';units Squad_1 allowGetIn false"];

Cheers

Thank you, those worked perfect with locking the heli until it reaches it's target. Do you by change know what I should change the "move" to in my original script in order to make the helicopter land? Ive tried other commands but they just give me an error.

16 minutes ago, killermanny9 said:

know what I should change the "move" to in my original script in order to make the helicopter land?

setWaypointType

Waypoint Types

• Like 1