Panda Pilot

Are some buildings just plain broke and wont spawn loot

I just want to be sure i am not crazy. i know how to use the loot position creator and have successfully done it on over 100+ buildings. but there are just some structures such as Land_i_Barracks_V2_F that just plain wont work. That specific building is the 2 story rectangular barracks that with a bunch of interior rooms on each floor. Is there any special method i am missing with it? another structure i cant seem to get to work is the BIG Shed. it is the one that is completley open. all i did was assign loot spots to the ground underneath it and nothing will get it to work? thoughts? suggestions? guidance? i am all ears!

Thanks,

Panda

There is defo some that didn't work for me, if i remember right it was some of the old A2 mill tents (maybe from cup terrains) and couple of others.

yes we do use EBM. and to follow up to this i went into editor and xcam to look at the different styles of the barracks. I found 6 different versions of it. 3 belong to apex. 1 to extended base mod. and 2 belong to vanilla arma. i spawned all 6 just sitting flat on one of our maps runways. i copied the brand new spawn locations i created into the config and confirmed that no variant of the 6 barracks work.

LMAO. Works like a charm! That solution works on all the models that don't spawn loot. 

Thanks for the guidance!