Sign in to follow this  
Cry2yourMoM

Brag it up... what’s your leaderboard stat?

Just curious about other forum members... what’s your current position...?

I’m offline currently, but im pretty sure I was ranked 2,341 in my last sign off.

So I will say ranked #2,350

The climb will be very slow as most of us will never catch the current leaders. They have maxed out food production upgrades and will simply never be caught as long as they continue to visit the shelter every 5 days.

I would welcome a similar food donation system offering rewards for looted food only over a weekly or monthly period. Similar to some of the current challenges, but for everyone to take part in.

Top ten receiving crowns after each competitive period.

Last look No 65

• Like 1

The production buildings isn’t the only way to climb! Kill, grab the cache n loot.

nice stats guys

I agree Cry,

But when you look at the top of the leaderboard you're going to need the cache in most of your encounters to make a substantial difference. My best run for looting food other than getting the cache, returned me 30 food, and that's the exception.

I do applaud your positivity, and will be the first to congratulate you should you eventually challenge the current leaders.

Last I checked was I around 960. I second the killing and grabbing the loot, works for me as I don’t always know the location of the cache in the pics.

• Like 1