Twiznak

Error message: Downloading of the steam file has failed. Please try again.

Hi, I recently uploaded a Russian language mission series Titled "Dynamic Combat Simulator"

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1909922778

However, when everyone tries to play the mission for the first time we all get this error

BF7B26132C0E19EBE1BF11AA0F18F8D9219567F6

What have I done wrong? I have never seen this before. Please help. Thank you.

Does it work if you simply replace the cyrilic with latin characters?

There was a "non-ascii character" bug before the hotfix, maybe its resurfacing elsewhere now.

11 hours ago, Dedmen said:

Does it work if you simply replace the cyrilic with latin characters?

There was a "non-ascii character" bug before the hotfix, maybe its resurfacing elsewhere now.

Hi, thank you for replying. I changed the tile to english , but I get the same error.  I'm frustrated with ARMA to the point where I want to throw my keyboard at the wall and quit the game. It took me a LONG time to translate the whole mission, scripts and all, into russian. and it's all my fault. If I have to go back and redo the missions in english, is there any point? My avatar = my life............over and over again.

11 hours ago, Twiznak said:

If I have to go back and redo the missions in english

Nah. Can't be the contents fault, if you cannot even load the mission pbo and even get to the content.

Maybe simply something wrong with steam, or the filename as I said, Steam workshop item name == filename.

10 hours ago, Dedmen said:

Nah. Can't be the contents fault, if you cannot even load the mission pbo and even get to the content.

Maybe simply something wrong with steam, or the filename as I said, Steam workshop item name == filename.

Thank you for staying positive and helping me☺️ the TITLE is in Russian. In the editor. I will try deleting and re-uploading the mission with an English title........

On 11/15/2019 at 12:14 AM, Dedmen said:

No dice. Change of title had no effect. I have to delete. trouble shoot, and reupload, one by one. A true labor of love. My_Avatar==My_Life;