johnnyboy

JBOY Scripts Compilation

A few people recommended I create a list of all my content/scripts, so here it is...(hope I remember them all 🙂 )

Missions:

Mods:

Prairie Fire specific Scripts:

General Usage Scripts:

• Like 16
  • Thanks 6

These look awesome! I can't wait to dig into some and especially play some of your missions. Thanks for the great post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

#and the list is going on !

It was definitely the time to do this !

Thank you very much Johnnyboy for sharing all this with the community !  :thumbs-up:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Prolific!!

*insert inappropriateGifHere

^^Would have but my posts been mysteriously disappearing here lately 🤐

Nice Job Johnny - really quality stuff here

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

THE LONG AWAITED

THE INCREDIBLE 

THE ONE AND ONLY

Jboy toolbox:slayer:

Thanks man, this is great! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The JBOY double album, easily on a par with Zeppelins' Physical Graffiti. :w:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Thanks for the all kind words guys!

I just added link to newly released JBOY_Lip script.  I've had it for a long time but kept forgetting to publish it.

• Thanks 1

Nice!

idk how i missed this thread but great job man, need more folks like you, George Floros, and pierremgi to compile their work into one place.

Alot easier to get involved and have tools at hand if their all in one place then to chase all over the forums, Bi wiki, Armaholic, Discord, Reddit, steam, other websites,

and who knows where else, just remember speed and efficiency of information is when its presented in the laymens terms,

and can be easily found in one location.

I love compilations btw! 😉

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Nice!

idk how i missed this thread but great job man, need more folks like you, George Floros, and pierremgi to compile their work into one place.

Alot easier to get involved and have tools at hand if their all in one place then to chase all over the forums, Bi wiki, Armaholic, Discord, Reddit, steam, other websites, and who knows where else,

just remember speed and efficiency of information is when its presented in the laymens terms, and can be easily found in one location.

Want to lose and confuse people, use words they dont know or dont understand, information they can only find bits and pieces of, want to split a community, keep spreading the information.

I love compilations btw! 😉

Well said by the Uber Compiler himself!  I often reference your compilations and appreciate the effort you've put in curating them.  Danke Gunter!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Johnnyboy

We've been talking about you fella! lol

I was looking at your script where AI randomly wander around and flip on and off the light attachment while the squad leader from time to time barks orders for whatever reason. I haven't used it yet because I don't know how really. I almost always play SP (Pilgrimage) and I don't know how to command your script to attach to Ryd's method of spawning the AI groups.

Also I was wonder, that is if you are inclined to fiddle with your mod a bit more, could you enable the AI to also loaf around and at times one or more will light a smoke, sit, crouch, walk around aimlessly, go pee, etc? Is there any way at all that if you are able to make such a project, or rather expand on what you already have, to make it a mod? I know I sound a bit greedy but my abilities to enter lines of code might fall short. Unless your instructions are easy. 😵

Thanks Johnnyboy !

• Like 1

player forcePee true;

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, pvt. partz said:

Also I was wonder, that is if you are inclined to fiddle with your mod a bit more, could you enable the AI to also loaf around and at times one or more will light a smoke, sit, crouch, walk around aimlessly, go pee, etc? Is there any way at all that if you are able to make such a project, or rather expand on what you already have, to make it a mod? I know I sound a bit greedy but my abilities to enter lines of code might fall short. Unless your instructions are easy

Hello mr. partz.  All the extra activities you mention are entirely possible, and most not too hard to add to my script.  Look at the code, these are very simple scripts.  I'm afraid I have too many other projects (and not enough time) to want to take this on though.  But it seems like you could write a simple loop to get allGroups minus player and units in player group, and call my script on these AI groups.  Hopefully my script wouldn't interfere with other scripts the mission maker has running on ai units.  Also take a look at PersianMOs extension to what the AI units will say using my script (in same thread), as that adds sounds you here nicely.

19 hours ago, pvt. partz said:

enable the AI to also loaf around and at times one or more will light a smoke, sit, crouch, walk around aimlessly, go pee, etc?

Coincidentally I am working on another script that gives AI random tasks and destinations for a civilian town, military base, bandit camp or whatever.   I hope it will be very extensible so any other scripter can plug in their desired AI tasks (vehicle repair, shopping interaction, sleep on bed, start fire in chimney, etc.).  This won't be ready for a month or two though.

Sorry I'm not jumping on your request, but I do appreciate your interest and ideas.  Happy New Year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, EO said:

player forcePee true;

Haha.  We do have a nice script for this from @M1ke_SK.  I used it in Last Tango in Tanoa Episode 2: Razing Cane.

In the stakeout scene, a certain character who shall remain nameless took a leak in the street...(he's probably from San Francisco).

Spoiler

• Like 1

johnnyboy i have your list in the OP linked on my new Compilation Masterlist linked in my sig.

About all the compilations i can find, and since you have a massive list of scripts figured the community could really benefit from your work so i added it,

same with Georg Floros Mods/scripts compilation.  Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2019 at 6:25 PM, johnnyboy said:

A few people recommended I create a list of all my content/scripts, so here it is...(hope I remember them all 🙂 )

Somehow I missed this, back then.....😋

AWESOME job brother!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just saw that Fall from Vehicles for the first time - that’s amazing and damn it should be in game vanilla. Reminds me of the original Farcry 

• Like 1

Updated top post to include latest scripts developed over last few months, and re-structured list of scripts into Prairie Fire scripts and General Usage scripts.

I can't believe it, but I've now published 50 scripts here!  There must be something wrong with me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1