Sign in to follow this  
Xaphan Misanthrop

It's all a coincidence 🤣

Well, there is hardly anything to add about team work in solo mode, because it is said that it is technically impossible or more unlikely that someone will end up in a match with a friend or acquaintance I made another video recording and as you can see the whole thing looks really random or something 😉

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/misanthrop1888/video/81474973

Even had the same outfits!

Pretty conclusive evidence Xaphan. I'm still of the opinion that if one of the team is ok with not getting the crate, then that's up to them. In the other thread it was mentioned that some outlanders approach other outlanders for teaming in the pre game lobby. Something I've never experienced as I don't use my headset. But that could be risky, as you could never be sure about the final intent of an unknown team mate.

If camping the exit is your tactic of choice (perfectly acceptable as far as I'm concerned) then maybe camping the drop would give you a better chance against a team.

I get invites in lobby constantly. It’s part of the game. You just have to kill them both. Try different tactics instead of sitting by an exit or the way to the exit. Get close, let them pass and pluck them off from behind. There are many ways to beat your issues.