Hi All, 

I am hoping to change my sensitivity when aiming down sights. Does anyone know how I go about doing this? On reddit, I found someone mentioned that this might be possible with a console command "cl_sensitivityMultiplierADS = 0.5"  (or any number between 0-1).  I just gave it a shot but haven't had any luck. Has this feature been disabled? If not, is there a config file I can update to accomplish this?  If anyone can steer me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

On 11/9/2019 at 11:24 PM, bc19902 said:

I found someone mentioned that this might be possible with a console command

That is a CryEngine variable. Nothing at all to do with Arma.

Has this feature been disabled?

Has never been a feature.

I just gave it a shot but haven't had any luck.

where did you try to enter that?

I don't know if that stuff is adjustable, I don't think so.

Hi Dedmen, thanks for the reply. You are absolutely right, was looking at CryEngine. Wasn't reading carefully. The reason I had been looking into this is because I was trying to map the arma 3 keybindings to an xbox controller. Was having trouble with sensitivity but after playing with the deadzone settings in xpadder, I was able to resolve. Thanks again for ruling out the ADS sensitivity so i didn't keep spinning my wheels. I know K&M is definitely the way to go with Arma, but figured I would give this a shot so I could get some of my friends to play offline co-op scenarios with me (we used to play the flashpoint games back in the day). Turns out vanilla arma works pretty well with a controller when you attach a keyboard to the controller. When I get everything polished, I'll post the profiles/instructions on the BI forums in case anyone else is interested (only works with vanilla arma atm, no zeus, c2 yet sadly). It's not the full arma 3 experience without K&M, but is still fun.