Sign in to follow this  
Xaphan Misanthrop

The Secret Portal

Who doesn't know it, the other day at Vigor more exactly 20 minutes ago I see the Airdrop coming, I watch him get caught, I look at the map where he wants to go, I see that he stops at the comminicator and suddenly there it happens, the portal opens and without him having to go to the exit he's gone!
How does that work?

See video 1: 

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/misanthrop1888/video/81270572

And then, shortly thereafter, the radiation sets in, yes luckily I was right at the top, the one that started right at the bottom and rather I saw my field of vision was so massively restricted as if I was already almost in the middle of it 🙂 why is that so?

See video 2: 

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/misanthrop1888/video/81270600

many thanks

Hi Xaphan,

The only explanation I have for video one is that the carrier decided to destroy the crate as he didn't want to risk the loot he already had by making for an exit with it.

Video two happens now and then. Quite rare but can be a misleading and annoying glitch.

Okay, does everything sound totally plausible especially to the box with the self-destruct application, can you explain to me how to destroy the drop? That sounds very interesting because when I see it gets tight for me or when I just want to annoy other players so they don't get the drop I just press a button and my belt full of explosives goes up in the air? Or do I destroy the drop?

You just destroy whatever you wish (except weapons) by accessing your inventory. Scroll across until you get to the crate (or anything else you want to destroy), and hold 'y'.

I sometimes do it if the odds look bad or I destroy looted stuff if I enter an encounter naked and a outlander responds badly to my initial friendly wave.

Ahh okay thank you so much, madness what you don't come up with hehe

You know what would be perfect?
If there were much more weapons to choose from, man would invent endless weapons in real life, so why not here?
And what's really missing are bows and arrows haha

They just added a new weapon, the ppsh. They need to design and test and get approval for all new weapons