Sign in to follow this  
frogtalker33

Turn down running speed

This is crazy.. turn down running speed. Everything is close combat dps fights (CoD) people run around without fear. Half of your awesome weapons Are dead... Is the plan to make this a Sea og thieves joke? I steal safe easy with two teams surrounding me. Turn up moving sound inside buildings.. we are doing whatever er want inn there slaying opposition.

Love the game dont streamline it for kids

Co-op is mostly CoD jokes "I saw you first spam you dead or other way around.

Love the game.. all the best.

The speeds seem just right to me. Including the weight implemented. 

And you can adjust all the game sounds in the settings... try that for your footsteps problem.

Yeah its crazy.. took the crate now knew there was an adr close (2).. shot him twice with m21 close range ten meters but i he spams med down the secondo i see him.. depends on how U play I guess.. right noe its just opperating om the dark Split secondo see you spams... So game is dividend by dps rather than player skill.. took down adr's with Thomsen before bridges update but noe its just stay away.. having adr myself i koll everything.. Even those shooting from my back.

I am not a pubg player.. maybe U Are? No offence

Playing Coop its good to have your dead team member look at your back.. if have a guy sprinting fifteen meters behind you.. you dont hear him.. like U did before... All I want is this game tue best and be good.. with AS few bailout tricks as possible

It may just be their/my/server issue.. cant anything about ut.. 150 Mbit fiber norway connection om med.

They have tweaked a few guns in the last update. If you check the change logs for each update you can see everything updated.

I am not a pubg player either. Personally I think vigor is way better. I do not like the dead team mate being able to assist you during the encounter. It defeats the purpose of the game trying to be realistic.

I really think you need to mess with your sound settings. I can hear footsteps from 3 houses down... I think the foot steps need tuned back personally.

Thanks you for a relly good answaer to ny thread.. you got a point.. but three houses down isnt.. far.. espacilly at "fiske fabrikken" its within spam you down shot range.. good point on not liking your bro watching your after death... But i didnt care... But siege brought me back to shooters "now its a completly streamlined joke". So i like the dead bro intell (like the siege drone in siege) espeacially now when og you lose an opponent behind a rock or tree(its "hide and seek" rather than a good gun duell.. ) he or me sees the other one hes instantly dead..(its solved inn

a Split spam second) running around a house eight to ten times feels more like a broken game than good stuff when U meet "the good pleyers".

The guns as all og the rest og the game is perfect... That they get tweaked after buffed movement speed and nerfed sprinting sound is a negleted truth that drowns on all the shooters out there.. the truth is that bohemia had a good consept  with perfect guns but they nerf it to for poor loosers and anxiety players to boost active players and Money.. so your point with tweaked weapons Are just to fit in the game nerfed for players like you. (No offence)

I like vigor thousands more times than pubg too.. but now they Are streamining it to become the same experience... Run run flick shot as i call it.. Settled by dps rather than skill... The game worked with bohemias origanally idea but they are now killing it with streamlining.... I run out with safe 3 to 4 times out og 5 now with game mechanics alone and opposition has no impact.

I love this game and i Hope to keep them encouraged about their vision rather than to sell out their soul like any other shooter on Xbox.. thats my goal. Because i like this game alot.

Just me; I keep settings at standards and I think "messing around with sense" is for loosers.. IT should take the same time for everyone to take a 180 headahot. Blah!

Bohemia.. has made an exelent game with mechanics and consepts that Will be implied by future shooters.. they are just too eager too streamline it to now oldschool pubg.. and too please the kids for profits.. vigor is a blink in the future og shooters in my mind.. (graphics alone.. i am living in norway but if they made it in India i would still play.. and thats only the beauty og the shooter..) kiss kiss. Lol but true.

I can say you suck at the game obviously ...(no offense). Really doesn’t seem like I mean that right?

Your issues and bullet points make no sense to me. If you have issues with sounds, fix your sounds. Problem with guns, switch guns. If you think changing your sound outputs to quiet the music and voices etc is for looosers as you stated... deal with your decision. I’ll stick with my quieted voices and music to hear you running down and on the other side of the street and wait to shoot you in the face and take your loot. And it works pretty damn well. 👍

and this his game is nothing like pubg. To even state that it’s becoming just like it is complete nonsense.

Okay.. call med looser its okay.. i Said 'no offence" because i didnt mean to "attack" you. I was emotional because this becomes the fourth game i loose (in my taste ONLY) for games building on being quick. Maybe because i dont like it or because I suck.. WHO knows.. if its thats easy to kill me good job and take my loot. You deserve it.

I use this forum to tell the developers my opinion and to deal with it... wich what its meant for, right? 

I dont want to fight with other players about it. There is as many opinions as there Are players.. in the end the developers decides.. this is just a suggestion and feedback forum page. Not Reddit. 

Have a good game Session tonight "crymom"

I Will. 

Go vigor 🙏👍

please turn down running speed.. Now it makes new and casuals running into traps and duels to their doom like headless chicken and so on.. the good players exels too much.. winning stuff they should maybe not have won? and the pretty graphics and country Norway? no one has the the time to enjoy it or the locations anyway... run forest run.

Hi Fred,

I've been reading this thread with some interest. Lately as I have had some uninteresting challenges I've been trying out various bushwacking strategies, testing different weapons and entering encounters naked etc etc, getting myself killed in quite a few, and I find myself agreeing with you.

It is too easy to run away. (Picking up items and opening doors is also too quick, but that's another thing I reserved the right to  comment about).

It's also much more difficult to setup a good bushwacking scenario. Unless the target is running directly at you or away from you, there is only a small chance of hitting them.

I understand that in the game scenario the outlander may be a lean and mean machine, but would he or she be able to sprint like Linford Christie? (Google him if your under 40) I doubt it. 

I'm now with Fred, tune the speed down a notch or two.

• Like 1

thanks for the support ninja, its the same with looting and doors as you mentioned (good point)(harder to pick up loot gives it more value)👍 

Me too I'd like to see a general reduction on the running speed because this will rewards the ones who move with caution and tactics but I don't think the devs will go in that direction. At least they should reduce the transition speed from stand to prone and vice versa. At the moment they are insanely fast

• Like 1

yeah.. its so sad to see bad players now win with muted sprint rushes.. I am guessing they think they are amazing players now.. doing the same thing that made them easy kills in the past.. is it more ways we can make this game easy for piggybank kids???! lol

crabwalk left to right with pistols is the biggest joke now... movement and aim sense is so loose you would think they were prepping it for release on PC.

I have to do a do over on my aiming. playing it as guitar hero.. catching the notes in this rytmic dancer of a state the game is in. lol

I still love the pace of this game and the gunplay is still awesome. High recoil, spread, staggering, weapon encoumbrance (e.g. LMGs in building). All these things gives vigor a unique style.

• Like 1

its much more pace than before you know. I still think people kneels aiming at a corner should have the the advantage when people peak them.. i only loose those fights if I am standing still, at any distance, trying to get a headshot when they peak as I already know the are going to do.. they can now get out with full body visible spam and get behind cover again.. its a trick you see in all shooters favors the aggresor (pre-aim behind corner before reveal) doing the dumbest thing compared to any real life scenario.. if I choose to dance with them.. it can last up the eight minutes til the crate arives at the end. (safehouses in particular) unless some muted neighbours comes in and shot you from behind.. I have died so many times this way its silly.. but its a trick or movement help that shooter gamers obviously loves.. although it brakes the hole theme of the game with gunfire so loud if its and aggresive match can call in players from all corners og the map. lol this is my opinion. I can still do pretty well but I feel I have to focus om this gunplay style going in rather being creative. (exept silent campers.. who can be prepared for them now?...) this is my opinion... so I use this forum thread about not spamming forum down with new threads.

note; I like the game. not trolling