Sign in to follow this  
Xaphan Misanthrop

Black list!!!

Team Killer in Solo Mode

It is slowly but surely becoming a real problem with people who go hunting in solo mode in a team.

People, let's just say between us: Is it fair with two people to kill someone who's been worried about his stuff? Or to get the Airdrop done with two men? Are you really not able to fight your way through in solo mode or are you just too stupid for team mode? I know it all goes much faster in the team to finish his hiding place, but now with this way of playing you destroy the games community at the same time!

It's very annoying when you see that the Airdrop is in the possession of a comrade-in-arms and as soon as you want to kill him you have to realize that he still has someone with him to protect or defend! Now you have to tell me that I ask directly here the support how you want to have such a real chance? It is simply impossible away! Imagine I would start a sniper community with a few people where everyone hides and everyone bangs over the pile he just discovered? Let's position someone at the signal detector where they'll look for where someone is right now to kill them someone at the exit to clear the Airdrop what do you think will keep the community for how long?

Well, to put a stop to such idiots, I'm creating this sector blacklist to report players who cheat here.
People make when you see a duo a video it is important because it doesn't otherwise count as proof your clip is automatically uploaded to www.gamedvr.com copies the link from your video writes the player name of the cheater with it.

For the support I have a suggestion:

If you see videos like mine here where you can clearly see that a duo has once again played unfairly and you get the name to it why don't you make such a system like for example Miniclip.com has?

If you get caught there you will get a warning and you will be marked the second time a warning and the second marker the third time game progress of the player delete IP ban behind him so that he can no longer participate even with new profile. Such a thing will be feasible, so the option Team Match Mode is more like superfluous if such idiots still destroy everything in solo mode!

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/misanthrop1888/video/81214653

GeeSDL <<<Player name

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/misanthrop1888/video/81015104

LittleBoy139 <<<Player name

I think these shots illustrate the problem, don't they?

www.gamedvr.com

Hi Xaphan,

I feel your frustration. You waited all that time to take out the carrier and 2 outlanders turn up!

For me the second video is conclusive, but for the first one I feel the outlander who took you out may have actually been chasing the carrier. May be wrong.

However, the one thing I've noticed since the last update. Exit camping can now be expected in virtually all encounters. I've argued that it is an exceptable tactic and I still think it is. My comments in support of exit camping are always tempered by my view that outlanders have to adapt to defeat it.

In my view that's what these outlanders are doing. If they are prepared to take a single crate each encounter, whilst taking the risk that they might not end up in the same lobby is completely up to them and is an acceptable tactic.

As an exit camper, it's now up to you to adapt. Your happy enough to take out one guy at the exit. Find a way to take out 2!

It's not about the people waiting at the exit like hungry rats, it's about the people who are on the team protecting or shielding the Airdrop cowardly so that you have no chance at all to take the Airdrop from this comrade-in-arms when you try to get his partner and bang you over the pile, and as you may know you can only shoot in one direction at a target and not at two at the same time!

And the first video is team work if that's not enough but I have the chat history of this victim where he writes: "howl yes, it's OUR business!

I just point out that it multiplies strongly and someday nobody really wants to play, they go into a match they convince themselves of 12 other players you might see 2 people, the rest hides somewhere until the drop comes because no one is interested to get fucked by such fig idiots, wow, I call this games experience pure! People don't invest for better dropping for more booty no on the contrary they are so insecure the knife and any standard weapons are used because the risk is too high to be made clear by a cowardly team and thereby rare weapons get lost. I think you know exactly what I'm talking about!

I can see your point. We could ultimately end up with 2 four man teams on the 8 player maps. One team camping exits and one grabbing the loot and crate. Would make some interesting firefights.

Certainly not ideal, hence the many requests for squads.

I still don't see it as cheating, as I don't believe it's possible to guarantee ending up in the same lobby as your mate. And if their prepared to take the risk, then that's up to them.

To suggest that other outlanders are insecure because they only enter an encounter lightly equipped is just wrong. Outlanders can choose how they want to play to suit themselves, not to suit other outlanders.

I experiment with loadouts and tactics all the time. Adds to my enjoyment of the game. 

I'm not interested in getting into a heated debate about the issue you raised. I have voiced my opinion. It's now for other outlanders to voice theirs.

It’s my opinion that this is inappropriate. In most forum communities, name and shame efforts are frowned upon and make the poster look awful.

People have developed a strategy to improve their odds of success. It his highly likely these players are in fact NOT equipped or capable of playing teams legit, so they resort to these methods to improve their odds. There have been many cases where another player messaged me at the pregame lobby asking to team up or truce. If I’m not there to clear the map, I tell them what I need and I’ll help them get the crate or whatever. 

This activity of people teaming up, whether preemptive or on the spot, is a show of a healthy community! People are teaming up and thinking intelligently for approaches at being successful. Instead of being salty about the fact that you aren’t thinking strategically like them, or don’t approve of their methods, embrace it or define methods to counter it. 

Personally, I like the ‘Kill them all and be the better player’ approach. You could get smart at supply drops and wait to see if someone else shoots the guy grabbing crate first. Pop a shot or two, not always a kill shot to see if people come to their aid. Kill them first as they’re obviously body guards and then deal with the first guy. Watch A beautiful mind, going for the obvious choice usually yields less desirable outcomes then going for the alternative choices.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Xaphan Misanthrop said:

It's not about the people waiting at the exit like hungry rats, it's about the people who are on the team protecting or shielding the Airdrop cowardly so that you have no chance at all to take the Airdrop from this comrade-in-arms when you try to get his partner and bang you over the pile, and as you may know you can only shoot in one direction at a target and not at two at the same time!

And the first video is team work if that's not enough but I have the chat history of this victim where he writes: "howl yes, it's OUR business!

I just point out that it multiplies strongly and someday nobody really wants to play, they go into a match they convince themselves of 12 other players you might see 2 people, the rest hides somewhere until the drop comes because no one is interested to get fucked by such fig idiots, wow, I call this games experience pure! People don't invest for better dropping for more booty no on the contrary they are so insecure the knife and any standard weapons are used because the risk is too high to be made clear by a cowardly team and thereby rare weapons get lost. I think you know exactly what I'm talking about!

I do think it is frowned upon by many players. In my opinion, try watching the crate and not the exit. If you watch the exit, obviously try to kill the non crate carrier first... the carrier will most likely run to cover while the other player engages.

there are ways around this so called problem.

Solo Mode

I usually play in solo and too duo team whatever. Its true there are proof in youtube videos and other plataforms players cheaters with friends in solo mode. Recentley i killed two guys in solo mode each one with a loot crate in the same road both coordinate. So recentley too 3 different guys played toguether with the crate. i killed the guy but her two friends killed me. All reported to microsoft.

this activity

This activity of people teaming up in solo mode reflect insane mind in the same way team killers in duo too.

lets say you rape your sister and advocate strengthen familary family ties. There are "people" like that.

Still until today nothing change reflect insane mind.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:22 AM, Xaphan Misanthrop said:

Team Killer in Solo Mode

It is slowly but surely becoming a real problem with people who go hunting in solo mode in a team.

People, let's just say between us: Is it fair with two people to kill someone who's been worried about his stuff? Or to get the Airdrop done with two men? Are you really not able to fight your way through in solo mode or are you just too stupid for team mode? I know it all goes much faster in the team to finish his hiding place, but now with this way of playing you destroy the games community at the same time!

It's very annoying when you see that the Airdrop is in the possession of a comrade-in-arms and as soon as you want to kill him you have to realize that he still has someone with him to protect or defend! Now you have to tell me that I ask directly here the support how you want to have such a real chance? It is simply impossible away! Imagine I would start a sniper community with a few people where everyone hides and everyone bangs over the pile he just discovered? Let's position someone at the signal detector where they'll look for where someone is right now to kill them someone at the exit to clear the Airdrop what do you think will keep the community for how long?

Well, to put a stop to such idiots, I'm creating this sector blacklist to report players who cheat here.
People make when you see a duo a video it is important because it doesn't otherwise count as proof your clip is automatically uploaded to www.gamedvr.com copies the link from your video writes the player name of the cheater with it.

For the support I have a suggestion:

If you see videos like mine here where you can clearly see that a duo has once again played unfairly and you get the name to it why don't you make such a system like for example Miniclip.com has?

If you get caught there you will get a warning and you will be marked the second time a warning and the second marker the third time game progress of the player delete IP ban behind him so that he can no longer participate even with new profile. Such a thing will be feasible, so the option Team Match Mode is more like superfluous if such idiots still destroy everything in solo mode!

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/misanthrop1888/video/81214653

GeeSDL <<<Player name

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/misanthrop1888/video/81015104

LittleBoy139 <<<Player name

I think these shots illustrate the problem, don't they?

www.gamedvr.com

yes

6 hours ago, vigorshelter25 said:

Solo Mode

I usually play in solo and too duo team whatever. Its true there are proof in youtube videos and other plataforms players cheaters with friends in solo mode. Recentley i killed two guys in solo mode each one with a loot crate in the same road both coordinate. So recentley too 3 different guys played toguether with the crate. i killed the guy but her two friends killed me. All reported to microsoft.

this activity

This activity of people teaming up in solo mode reflect insane mind in the same way team killers in duo too.

lets say you rape your sister and advocate strengthen familary family ties. There are "people" like that.

Yes, it just doesn't make any sense to express yourself, even video evidence where you can clearly see that you were killed by a double team is unfortunately not enough.
I know that it is a difficult topic for the support and that it should be avoided at best, but unfortunately you have to call things by their name and find that in this topic should be really investigated because it destroys the game community.

It is then always said that it is impossible that you land with a friend or friends in a round but video recordings show now times that it is somehow but I do not think that a player of another completely strange player meets in a round that do not kill each other directly but then decide hey come we both form a team now? I don't think it works that way, I think there's more system behind it.

I very often get party invitations from people I don't know who communicate via Team Speak, maybe there's some connection, what I notice lately is that hardly anyone is using the signal detector anymore, why only?

No matter the excuse that team hunting is an intelligent hunting strategy, everything is fine in TEAM MODUS MATCH but not in SOLO mode which is meant to get along alone and not to make other players cowardly clear. No matter how it is you shouldn't get too excited, that's enough for me at the beginning it was the campers who just hid and waited for the next best situation to attack like a hungry rate now it's the people who don't get anything alone in solo mode 😉

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

8 hours ago, vigorshelter25 said:

Solo Mode

this activity

Weird and inappropriate... OP requested a post deletion as well. 

12 minutes ago, Kuljack said:

Weird and inappropriate... OP requested a post deletion as well. 

Please use the report post feature of the forum to contact a moderator. You can't tag moderators by the generic "@ moderator"

On 11/6/2019 at 8:59 PM, Xaphan Misanthrop said:

Yes, it just doesn't make any sense to express yourself, even video evidence where you can clearly see that you were killed by a double team is unfortunately not enough.
I know that it is a difficult topic for the support and that it should be avoided at best, but unfortunately you have to call things by their name and find that in this topic should be really investigated because it destroys the game community.

It is then always said that it is impossible that you land with a friend or friends in a round but video recordings show now times that it is somehow but I do not think that a player of another completely strange player meets in a round that do not kill each other directly but then decide hey come we both form a team now? I don't think it works that way, I think there's more system behind it.

I very often get party invitations from people I don't know who communicate via Team Speak, maybe there's some connection, what I notice lately is that hardly anyone is using the signal detector anymore, why only?

No matter the excuse that team hunting is an intelligent hunting strategy, everything is fine in TEAM MODUS MATCH but not in SOLO mode which is meant to get along alone and not to make other players cowardly clear. No matter how it is you shouldn't get too excited, that's enough for me at the beginning it was the campers who just hid and waited for the next best situation to attack like a hungry rate now it's the people who don't get anything alone in solo mode 😉

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

you can express yourself freely. remember express yourself  show  a healthy community. nobody is silenced you even maybe some guys listen you...

Absolutely right. You are more than entitled to voice your opinions.

Most people on the forum will either agree, partly agree or politely disagree. 

Don't be put off, your views matter.

I’ve seen 5 players working together in solo matchmaking and have it clipped. I have mixed feelings on teaming up in solo. Personally I don’t really like when people do it but alliances seem to be promoted by the devs ( several emotes are used to show you want to team Up like waving). 

That being said, when a team of 5 players all in a private party chat all on each other’s friends list all pick the same map at the same exact time with the intention of joining a SOLO match together I believe that is a problem. As others have stated, in other games joining solo matches with a friend with the intentions of teaming up is a ban-able offense if it can be proven. 

At the end of the day I would feel cheap if I had to join SOLO matchmaking with four friends to catch a win.. 

I mean, I don't think "teaming" in solo is really cheating or wrong. The game isn't a battle royale, the whole purpose isn't to be the last man standing. 

If I'm correct it even says in one of the passing comments in the loading screen that you can be friendly or something along those lines. You loot, try to build up your shelter, gather weapons and ammo, or you can try to go guns blazing and kill people. 

So if people want to "team up" then so be it, if they don't then shoot it out.

There's been a couple times that me and somebody have acknowledged each other and let each other pass and there's been a couple times that I've run into random people and 2 or 3 of us become friendly and run with each other for a bit. A lot of times I just shoot on sight. Point being that the sole purpose isn't to be in 1st place or "win". It's to survive by whatever means.  

If  i play basket i like five vs five there are rules,

If i play football 11 vs 11, ITS OK

if i play solo mode (experience play like a true lone wolf) OK THATS IT.

IF I PLAY DUO, i like my partner too.  iF THAT game will have squad army 4 vs 4. Its ok new content like ohers games.

But if i play basket and there are 16 vs 5, no way no basket, no FAIR play  AND no FUNNNNNNN.

IF I PLAY SOLO MODE 5 VS ME, ¡¡¡¡ and its possible  thats happened to me, no FAIR, NO FUN NO WAY.

All idio... CHEATER  MUST BE..... BANNED

tHATS politically correct. RED IS RED AND BLACK IS BLACK NO opposite.

NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN.

If that game decide  solo game  isnt available right now, ok millions of people get agree with that or maybe no.

15 hours ago, JukeNukeEm said:

I mean, I don't think "teaming" in solo is really cheating or wrong. The game isn't a battle royale, the whole purpose isn't to be the last man standing. 

If I'm correct it even says in one of the passing comments in the loading screen that you can be friendly or something along those lines. You loot, try to build up your shelter, gather weapons and ammo, or you can try to go guns blazing and kill people. 

So if people want to "team up" then so be it, if they don't then shoot it out.

There's been a couple times that me and somebody have acknowledged each other and let each other pass and there's been a couple times that I've run into random people and 2 or 3 of us become friendly and run with each other for a bit. A lot of times I just shoot on sight. Point being that the sole purpose isn't to be in 1st place or "win". It's to survive by whatever means.  

Yup, this. 

It’s great that they’re friendly, it’s great they socialize. Is it a pain when you get outnumbered? Sure! Does it feel like they’re not playing a match the way it was intended? Sure! 

I personally won’t team or join these communities that organize boosted matches and map clearing, strictly on the fact that it strips the game of challenge and fun. I want to struggle to get the rare crates, I want the threat of conflict and turmoil. I love the rush when I am corners or outnumbered and waste the group. If they manage to get me, then it’s a GG and I queue another match. It’s a free game and we all have the freedom to play how we want. Deciding how others should play is not something you should really concern yourself with, unless it is actual cheating like an aim bot or teleporting or something. Too much trouble on your heart to worry about how others need a handicap.