Milkybar69

When I pressed "order details" on the Arma 3 things I purchased, nothing appears (except for the DLCs)

hi, i have purchased the ultimate edition of Arma 3 and the codes for the DLC are available but the base game codes are blank so i cannot play

I then purchased the Apex edition as i really wanted to play this weekend and the codes are blank on them too

OMG so disappointing 

i totally need help. when I pressed "order details" on the Arma 3 things that I bought, nothing appears apart from the DLCs which has mixed number and text combinations. Apex and Deluxe Edition doesn't have any.

Same problem here with the ultimate edition (both base game and apex redeem code are blank), bought it yesterday on store.bistudio.com

6 minutes ago, FusionXII said:

Same problem here with the ultimate edition (both base game and apex redeem code are blank), bought it yesterday on store.bistudio.com

On 11/2/2019 at 7:43 AM, Milkybar69 said:

hi, i have purchased the ultimate edition of Arma 3 and the codes for the DLC are available but the base game codes are blank so i cannot play

I then purchased the Apex edition as i really wanted to play this weekend and the codes are blank on them too

OMG so disappointing 

where did you buy them from?

I am having the exact same problem. I tried emailing support, and haven't received anything back yet. Though they have only been working for a few hours.

I got a reply. They said it is a known issue they are working on.

hi,

i bought arma 3 and since 3 hours i been mad.

in the email they said to go on account and click on link for see the details ( i guess a serial number and link of dowload)

but 3 h tried 50 times ang searching my answers  but no customers care,nada

so now iam here in Off TOPIC because no other way 

PIC 1

PIC 2

PIC 3

THANK YOU all and sorry

First of all,  try a different browser. From the looks of it, it's possible the "Details window" doesn't open for you properly because of popup blocker, missing java or whatever web tech is used to open it. 
Second, you can always join BI of ARMA3 discord server for a faster help, if not from BI directly, from game veterans or other users that can answer common problems. 
Third, relax. Take a breather. 😉 everything will work out in the end 

ps: have you contacted support@bohemia.net ?

Thank you Sergeant Chernaruski,i will try it ( i had try by vps but no other browser has the actual working fine with everything)

i will back reply if it works.

sorry for my english,i'm french and typing while not thinking,while i stopped school at 12yold

2 hours ago, chernaruski said:

First of all,  try a different browser. From the looks of it, it's possible the "Details window" doesn't open for you properly because of popup blocker, missing java or whatever web tech is used to open it. 
Second, you can always join BI of ARMA3 discord server for a faster help, if not from BI directly, from game veterans or other users that can answer common problems. 
Third, relax. Take a breather. 😉 everything will work out in the end 

ps: have you contacted support@bohemia.net ?

yeah you were right,i have big  heeadache aftter 6H searching,many thx Bro

For me it is only half fixed. I got the main game, deluxe edition, Ya! But I am still missing APEX.

Thats a known bug currently with BI Store purchases. BI should already be aware of that, but make sure to contact support via the form on their website such that they won't forget you.