andrejonas

After update "Missing signatures"

So here is my problem my mods worked perfectly fine until I updated my arma 3 server which after that I started to get Missing/wrong signature of keys. I've tried almost everything started off by resigning all the keys with v1 and then v2 but I keep getting the same issue. I've checked my keys folder which also has the correct keys. I've tried reinstalling the server, reuploading the mods and making a new folder, resigning all the mods, making a new bisign key. I'm out of ideas of what I can do as I've been sitting here for 15 hours now and it's getting frustrating as I can't figure out what is wrong. If you have any ideas about why this keeps occurring please let me know.

I'm seeing the same thing.... Mods not working with signature issues. Tried fully removing and replacing on server and client with no success. 😢

Known problem with the latest arma update. Its being worked on for the next hotfix.

Hi, my server.cfg is
verifySignatures = 1;
BattlEye = 1;
mods="mods/@name;mods/@name1;mods/@name2;....mods/@namex;";
All be fine but then arma was updated players just cant join to my server with reason:  Wrong signature for file.
It happened then arma updated.
I cheak all my mods on my server they all with broken keys, but on another server kets works fine.
I try create new server but this one this one to with broken keys. 
I download and update my mods with python3 a3modupdater.py 

Keys be in folder keys.
i know reason in my server but it was only then arma 3 updated and doesn't work on all my servers. mb i do something wrong??? :C

On 11/4/2019 at 1:34 AM, WaJly said:

Hi, my server.cfg is
verifySignatures = 1;
BattlEye = 1;
mods="mods/@name;mods/@name1;mods/@name2;....mods/@namex;";
All be fine but then arma was updated players just cant join to my server with reason:  Wrong signature for file.
It happened then arma updated.
I cheak all my mods on my server they all with broken keys, but on another server kets works fine.
I try create new server but this one this one to with broken keys. 
I download and update my mods with python3 a3modupdater.py 

Keys be in folder keys.
i know reason in my server but it was only then arma 3 updated and doesn't work on all my servers. mb i do something wrong??? :C

I don't think it's your set up. The update screwed up something. I suggest you leave things as is on your server. Let's hope this gets fixed soon as our servers are quite dead right now as well.

Maybe Bohemia wants to force everyone to play vanilla only since almost every update makes the life of modded server admins quite unpleasant...