monk1junk1

Australian Commando Weapon Pack

EBbTPrO.png

Australian Commando Weapon Pack 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1902310828

Special Operations Command's mission is to generate, command and reconstitute high-readiness world-class joint forces in order to conduct combined special operations in support of Australia's national interests.

The aim of this mod is to bring  selection of the weaponry used by the soldiers of the Special Operations command to Arma 3. The primary goal is to deliver assets at a high quality, therefore work may take a long time and will be ongoing after initial release. Australian Special Forces use a variety of distinctive weapons, eventually many will be included. Specifically, this mod is based upon the weaponry used by the 2nd Commando Regiment.

The 2nd Commando Regiment was established on 19 June 2009 when it was raised from 4th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment (4 RAR (Cdo)), becoming Australia's first regular commando capability. In 2019, the unit celebrates its 10th birthday under the badge of "Commando". 

This development was conducted through a period of continuous operational tasking with collective deployments to Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Iraq and Afghanistan. Throughout these operations, 2nd Commando Regiment served with distinction, most notably receiving the Unit Citation for Gallantry for its service as a part of the Special Operations Task Group in 2005–2006.

The 2nd Commando Regiment represents the bleeding edge of Australia's combat capability. It is with great pride we present to you, the Australian Commando Weapon Pack (ACWP)

uQgtj1P.jpg

S4OS9Yr.jpg

Currently contains

• Several variants of the 14.5" M4A5 with Troy TRX alpha rail

Coming soon...

• Pelican Weapon storage container

• 10.5" Hk416 with Troy TRX Alpha rail

• Suppressor with heatwrap

• A variety of accessories made specifically to fit with the rail

• KAC Masterkey Standalone

• KAC m203 Standalone w/ Steel Stock

• USP--9

• Other

Join our discord!

dd0zIs2.png
https://discord.gg/jdzDnGz

This mod was made with love specifically the unit which I have spent the last few years, SOCOMD Australia. If you are interested in joining, click the link below!

verSRh8.png

Special thanks to:

• toadie_2k for the amazing NIarms content, as well as having source files readily and publicly available. This was a great learning resource as well as an important base for nearly all the work in this mod

• The rest of the NIArms team

• Warden_1 for an incredible high poly Troy TRX Alpha rail model

• Everyone else who has assisted

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Very nice.. congrats on the release..

Hey, nice update! I like new accessories. Just a few questions: can you make icons for items in vitual arsenal and do you have plans to add tan version of EXPS3 G33?) And one more thing: can you fix the posision of M600 Ultra Scout Light and make all lights a little brighter? Thank you!

G'day mate,

Tan/OD versions of all accessories are planned. Can you please post a screenshot of the poor position, I'm aware of a few planning on doing a pass on them soon. The lights are already quite bright (Much brighter than regular ARMA lights), do you want them to reach further or shine brighter?

Updated:

* Added HK USP 9mm
* Added Trijicon RMR (Pistol and rifle)
* Added Micro T2 sight
* Added Micro T2 + 3x magnifier sight
* Added Eotech Exps-33 sight
* Added Eotech Exps-33 + 3x magnifier sight
* Added PEQ-15, m300c, m600u, WMLX accessories in multiple configurations
* Added new camo wrap suppressor
* Added several new camo options

• Like 1

11 hours ago, monk1junk1 said:

G'day mate,

Tan/OD versions of all accessories are planned. Can you please post a screenshot of the poor position, I'm aware of a few planning on doing a pass on them soon. The lights are already quite bright (Much brighter than regular ARMA lights), do you want them to reach further or shine brighter?

https://imgur.com/a/Gx1cEOu

And is it possible to hide iron sights when you use accessories to avoid clipping?

Ah yes, I see what you mean. I did know about the m300c on the side, but hadn't noticed the one on the bottom, thanks! Also, a new front post is in the works that should be integrated into the rail. This should rectify this issue.

• Thanks 1

We've been very busy over at ACWP, and we are proud to announce a major update will be dropping in the next few days! Full change log to follow! 
Follow us at our discord for more updates! https://discord.gg/QuGR5WZ

20200813035030_1.jpgimage2.jpg20200728000237_1.jpg20200713214127_1.jpgunknown.png

• Thanks 1

ACWP 1.35 released
* M4a5 Carbine 14.5" (Completely redone)
* M4a5 Carbine 10.5" (Completely redone)
* HK USP 9mm Re-import, retexture
* Aimpoint T2
* Eotech EXPS3
* Config improvements
*3x camo options, texture and material improvements
+ New Animations
+ New grip options
+ HK416D 10.5"
+ Glock 19
+ Glock 17
+ Browning Hi Power
9d4Gjnz.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

First off thanks for the amazing update. This mod is pure quality. I cant wait to see more from your team. Ive been testing the new stuff out and i did run into some minor "issues".

Firstly, the newly added M4A5 carbine with 14.5 inch barrel and quad rail has the same hand positions as the variant with the extended Troy hand guard with the KAG foregrip. As a result, the support hand is placed rather unfortunately, with the hand actually grabbing hold of the barrel and gas system of the rifle.

This seems like a painful way to hold the rifle. It is the same for all variants of the quad rail carbine, regardless of what type of fore grip is attached to the lower hand guard.

I also get an error when using the SR-25's, which i did not get in the previous version of the mod. The firing sounds for both the normal and suppressed fire can not be found (missing in .cfg?). I thought it was a JSRS sound issue, but i ran your mod without it and i got the same error. No firing sounds.

Finally (on a personal note), i noticed the variants of the M4A5 Troy with the CRS telescopic buttstock are no longer in the mod. Are these scrapped or will they possibly return in the future? I think the CRS stock is sexy as hell and its sad to see it go, but perhaps it does not fit the theme.

At any rate, i hope that these comments are somehow useful for you guys/girls. Thanks again for the update.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for taking the time to reply. The CRS stocks do look more like something you are more likely to find at a civilian range or perhaps in law enforcement, rather than in military service. Forgot tot mention this in my previous post, but special thanks for including the handguns as well. They are often overlooked in ArmA, and it's nice to  see them get the same attention to detail as the assault rifles. The 9mm USP is my new favorite sidearm! 

• Like 1

Beautiful! Any chance for a regular full length troy rail version without the flip-up front sight cutout in the future?

12476854-16x9-xlarge.jpg?v=2

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

wasn't there any more family friendly pic to showcase the gun? 🤣

• Like 1

What's wrong with the pic? The flag? We've been using it in southern Croatia as well for decades and nobody was hurt. :icon_biggrin:

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know we are aware of a few bugs in the mod and are currently working to fix them (Such as SR-25 no sound). Unfortunately, we have all been blasted by IRL work so this has taken longer than anticipated to get done. We anticipate a hotfix to be released early next week once work dies down a bit. Please keep the bug reports flowing even if you think it's been reported already, we only have a few bugs but would love to squish as many as possible in this hotfix so we don't have to make you guys download multiple updates 🙂

Found a better (less offensive?) picture of the regular TRX alpha 13" rail without the built in flip up fron sight used by Aussie units:

ENCZ9uTXUAEQUKD.jpg

I was only asking because it seems to be an easy copy-pasta job since you already have the 9" version without the flipup sight, but then I noticed this:

06F5KBg.jpg

Which is another "bug", the actual rail has no "open holes" at the end of the rail:

MAS-105N2-TIAL-09F-2.jpg

Very interesting, never saw those variants in the first two pics anywhere before but it makes sense. Thanks for the info.