Sign in to follow this  
lukemax

Eurofighter?

Can someone give me the address of a mod which was makeing a eurofighter i think they where german

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ Jan. 12 2003,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">DKM MOD is making one here is DKM MOD<span id='postcolor'>

where do you have information from about dkm making a eurofighter? can t find anything on there site about it sad.gif

@ran: bw wanted to make one and they already had a almost finished model but then they got problems with some members and now they say that there will be no eurofighter in the basic mod, but maybe in a bonuspack or something like that

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Jan. 12 2003,21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ Jan. 12 2003,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">DKM MOD is making one here is DKM MOD<span id='postcolor'>

where do you have information from about dkm making a eurofighter? can t find anything on there site about it  sad.gif

@ran: bw wanted to make one and they already had a almost finished model but then they got problems with some members and now they say that there will be no eurofighter in the basic mod, but maybe in a bonuspack or something like that<span id='postcolor'>

Go and register in the forum and you will find it thay make now a RAH-66 Comache & a Eurofighter wink.gif

Please some members from DKM confirm this people that you make a Eurofighter too I saw the PIC biggrin.gif