Thanks R3vo, idk how i missed yours, im sure theres more out there, but thank you, added it to the

Ammoboxes & Loadouts, Composition Tools, Missions Tools, & Files category under mission tools.

Update

added

Ammoboxes & Loadouts, Composition Tools, Missions Tools, & Files

Mission Tools

• 3den Enhanced - This modification adds new functionalities to the Eden Editor, without creating any dependencies for players.
  • Like 1

Update

added

Mod, Tool Updater, & Steam Workshop

Steam Workshop

• KP-Steam - Steam Workshop uploading utility - KP-Steam is a simple command line utility which can be used to upload mods and missions to Steam Workshop.

• Like 1

Update

added

Coding, Configs, & Scripting

Extensions

• Pythia - An Arma 3 extension that lets you to write python extensions for Arma 3.

Maps & Terrain

• Plopper - This is a mod used to place objects on A3 Terrains.

Update

Mission Tools

• 3Den Stringtable Viewer - allows creators of missions or mods to use already localized text in their projects.

Update

added

Missions Tools

• Multiplayer Save and Load - Saves a multiplayer mission in progress to be reloaded later. Reloads units, gear, vehicles, weather/mission details, waypoints, tasks, buildings, markers, triggers, missionNamespace*, locations, etc...

Update

added

Converters

• Steam ID, BattlEye ID, Bohemia Player ID - Lookup & Converter - You need to lookup or convert a Steam ID, BattlEye ID or Bohemia player ID?

I'm using the SQDev plugin for Eclipse IDE.  So far it seems to have complete syntax error detection.

Update

added:

Converters

• OggLip Converter - Small application for converting WAV sound files to OGG and LIP formats which are used in ARMA series.

Colors & Images

• Online PAA Converter - paa.gruppe-adler.de is a free image to PAA / PAA to PNG converter that works 100% in the browser.

Discord & Voice

Discord

• Stan's Server Monitor Discord Bot - This is a discord bot that can monitor your servers and display some information about them. 
  • Like 1

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for including my Preset Creator on this list.

This month I decided to bring the server down as it wasn't receiving a great deal of traffic and (selfishly) I've lost some interest in Arma.

Ignore this, I've switched it back on as a few people reached out to me asking where it had gone.

• Like 1

Update

added

Classes & Configs

• Class Editor - This tool allows you to edit any arma3 class defined in the config files.

Update

added

Addons & Pbos

• PBO Viewer - Cross-platform PBO tool - an open-source project to interact with PBO files. It is a substitute for the old Pbo Manager that everyone knows.

Update

added

Missions Tools

• Sysroot's Utility Scripts [SUS] - a collection of utility scripts created in hopes of assisting you in creating other, more complex mods/missions.

Update

added

Ammoboxes & Loadouts, Composition Tools, Mission Tools, & Files

Mission Tools

• Mission Quick Mover - Designed to help mission testers, quickly and efficiently test their mission without needing to re-download the mission every time you make changes.

Update

added

Mission Tools

• A3 Zeus Music Mod Generator v1.1.3aEasily port their favorite tracks and sound effects into the game for use in missions (i.e. with triggers) or Zeus.

Update

added

Addons & Pbos

• M3mory - is a tiny mod that will keep the size of your save files in check and ensure they remain usable for as long as you want.

Misc update

- replaced pbo manager link with my google drive link for download as the previous link was pointing to Armaholic.

Update

added

Mission Tools

• TacView Exporter [Alpha] - Logs infantry, planes, vehicle movement and track all weapons fired, except bullets that have a rate limit and are logged at most every third of a second per each unit.

Update

added

Mod, Tool Updater, & Steam Workshop

Mod Updater

• Arma 3 Preset Generator (arma3pregen) - an open source web app that allows you to create, share, customize and download launcher presets based on a list of steam workshop IDs provided via URL.

Update

added

Maps & Terrain

• Heightfield Copy Paste Tool - Allowing easier versioning of HF data by enabling section transfers between versions. Allowing people to work on terrain changes simultaneously.

Good Morning, I am new to this, I have gotten the sudden urge at trying to create my own map for DayZ on PC. I have DayZ tool builder installed, and I have been watching some tutorials online, it seems I need Terrain Processor to import maps which is a part of Arma 3 Tools, but I just can not see how to download Arma 3 Tools on Steam, I can only add it to the wish list. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get these tools, do I need to own Arma 3? As far as I can tell Arma Tools should be free.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.