HomemadeG

Ammo Equip adding way too much!

For example the AUR A1, the 5.56x45 nato used to equip 30 per. Now its at 90 per, and some other ammo dispense x150 per for the 5.7x28.      Please fix! This makes it alot more difficult to choose what I need. Removing 60 ammo one at a time is not fun! Not trying to bring all my ammo with me.

Thanks!

Below is a list of all affected.

.22 - x150

.357 - x60

5.45x39 - x90

5.56x45 nato - x90

5.7x28 - x150

7.62x51 nato - x60

9x18 makarov - x90

9x19 parabellum - x90

Shotgun shells - x30

Maybe just add 10 to the 1/stack quantity toggle. And make toggle available for unequip.

• Like 1

I would be down for that but it seems the unequip doesn't work for the x1 either

Seems like a weird ask. You can change it to x1 and add what you want. In what situation are you wanting to go in a mission without a full stack?

It kinda is..but adding 30 or 60 singles sucks, what TuRb0235 said about adding a x10 would do the trick, also getting the unequip to actually work and having x10 on that as well would be perfect.

Honestly I got used to working with the 30 count it worked and wasn't broken.. why fix?

Currently it adds 90 when I only want to bring 30 or even 60 and my only option is to add singles, because unequip singles doesn't work currently, so it just gets old quick.

There are or were plenty of situations like when you plan do quick food runs, challenge runs etc. I have plenty of ammo by the way but It's a loot / survival game, which is why I love Vigor because you never know if or when that random bullet gets ya! 

I don't see the need to start the count that high, I don't mind the max cap per inventory slot being that high, allows for more loot.

Fyi..I only single fire and depending on what I want to accomplish in an encounter I usually only need for example 40 rounds for the G3, a painkiller and I'm good to go.

Hi Homemade,

I understand your frustration. I always take 72 in when I use a Soumi, and adding single rounds to get there is a pain.

As you quite rightly comment, I believe the level was raised due to the number of complaints about losing loaded ammo, and to provide more diversity when looting, as you could soon fill your inventory with ammo and have no room for other useful loot.

I'm personally ok with it as an incremental improvement, as I believe the next update with add the 10 option and fix the unequip bug. Overall a reasonable trade off for now.

Agreed, and after really thinking about it the only issue I have with is really with the x10, that alone would rightfully correct any issue. 

Um..... wtf is with people not just toggling the add 1 on and off.  You can equip exactly what you want.  Its not a bug, and I love the new ammo stacks.  Finally half my slots aren't ammo.  

12 hours ago, wyvern01 said:

Um..... wtf is with people not just toggling the add 1 on and off.  You can equip exactly what you want.  Its not a bug, and I love the new ammo stacks.  Finally half my slots aren't ammo.  

But if i want to take only 60 rounds of 5.56mm i have to press the button 60 times... therefor a 10x option would be very useful in addition to the 1x/stack toggle.

• Like 1

I get this want more after trying to become a single shot player now, not going full spray and pray you really only need those 30-60 shots for a whole match. Not 200+ rounds... or god help you if you do need that many shots lol. A x10 stack for adding would be appreciated now that I am wiser.