The Dillweed

Auto fire bug

Auto fire bug is back and we are all waiting for it to be fixed or at least hear that you are doing something. Please.

Lot of games coming out right now. Vigor is going to fall majorly behind if they don't tell us what's going on. Already onto 2 other games at the moment.

• Like 1

it is still happening with me right now, i just pressed the right trigger once and then when i reloaded it did it again and BAM 225 bullets gone just like that and...I'm Dead.........
This needs fixing asap along with me losing bullets everytime i kill some one theres no bullets for there gun in there loot and one of them i killed was my mate so i knew he had bullets also i lose my weapon and ammo sometimes when the game keeps saying lost connection, it says lost connection quite a bit too and it really really annoys me when im in a game and it does the lost connection thing cos i lose all the loot i got and everything i looted, please fix these things asap or i am going back to pubg, this is the only game i play on but wont be for much longer if we dont get an answer from you devs or it gets fixed...

I having same issues with firing the gun. Gun fires clip to zero with single shot press, and bullets does not seem to have effect on opponent.

• Like 1

Ive been having the same problem myself for the last week now. Its strange because i go to to the shooting range at my place and i can shoot with no problems but in the game i press the trigger once and it keeps firing until theres nothing left. I try pushing buttons to stop it but it just keeps going. This is a major problem and its really disappointing considering how far ive come and how much i like this game

• Like 1