Jagger Lux

Disconnects cause item loss

I just lost a G3 rifle along with 120 rounds of ammunition, a combat magnum + 60 rounds of ammo for it, a Faalk-whatever knife and 3 disinfectant + 1 antibiotic due to game crash that sent me to xbox dashboard. This has happened many times now and I have lost a lot of gear due to game crash and server disconnects. 

This is annoying and I wonder if anything might be done about issues like this? Any return of lost gear?

Ive had five disconnects in the last two days causing the loss of my load out and loot! Any help is appreciated

This is and has been an ongoing issue since I started playing about a month ago. I couldn’t tell you how much I have lost du to disconnects, let’s just say it’s a lot! Happens to me and my brother.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:41 AM, Jagger Lux said:

I just lost a G3 rifle along with 120 rounds of ammunition, a combat magnum + 60 rounds of ammo for it, a Faalk-whatever knife and 3 disinfectant + 1 antibiotic due to game crash that sent me to xbox dashboard. This has happened many times now and I have lost a lot of gear due to game crash and server disconnects. 

This is annoying and I wonder if anything might be done about issues like this? Any return of lost gear?

Yes this is incredible: I lost many times my Aur Hbar-T and furthermore if I try to create it while I'm offline, after the countdown (1hour and half) I don't find it in my supplies. It's unacceptable BOHEMIAN....You solve 1 bug and then you create 2 instead...

its happend to me and my friend as well and i lost 60 gold as well couse i bought protection ive even had it not crash at the start but at the end wile im getting the countdown on leaving and lost all my loot and crate please help ! my gamer tag is MRwhite240 and my friends is NoWorkAllPlay on xbox if the devs could do anything would be a great help

I have faced many times that kinda of issue and send this kinda of  message to Bohemia many times, but nothing real answers so far. Issues like crashes ,freeze etc.. Problem is we are new players so we lose most of our resources because of that. Example our best weapons what we cannot craft yet and materials etc etc. So fast calculation is that I have lose few Suomi Kp`s , few M2 Carbines, few Es16A2 etc etc, few Aurs and ADRs and thats bad for all of us.. Thats bad because I dont have plans to craft them and weapons like Pa md.86 what I can craft I have lost about 5-6 pieces. Then bullets and consumables... Cannot remember how much. So totally I have lost to much of materials and I can't get these back..

These are  just few examples  - >

https://xboxclips.com/jannena77/70b33f5a-234f-4964-a6cf-5c4305c25296

https://xboxclips.com/jannena77/f82c22ca-1281-4650-81b3-ac171b1de415