SwzzyGetzBzzy

Auto fire is backkk

Pull trigger on auto to burst and drains whole clip, was fixed in bridges update and now you nerfed guns and changed recoils and it’s back. Most annoying thing during heated battles! 

• Sad 3

Yup! Every dang gun I use! This needs fixed asap! I’m getting frustrated after only 5 damn games. Ridiculous

Trying to change to single shot during rapid burst doesn’t work either... even guns that weren’t changed have the same issue.

single shot is the only option at this point...

hello, there is a big bug since the last update, when we shoot with any weapon in automatic, the weapon fires in infinity but the bullets do not leave just the shooting animation al infinite, I lose a lot of stuff

2nd day, no fix...! This needs to be done tomorrow. Everyone will stop playing, including myself. Just when there were full rooms every game. This is an enormous mistake. Full attention is needed.

Hi

For two days I cant use automatic.. It empties its clip and bullets counts AS no hits... 

After update.. people teleports around corners with rushpeak hard to counter with those speeds

(Only a personly wish is to turn down movement speed... Its vert Apex CoD pubg fighting now)

Hello.

I am glad that this 'feature' seems to be a bug. I having same issues with firing the gun. Gun fires clip to zero with single shot press, and bullets does not seem to have effect on opponent (first I thought that I am just bad shooter). I hope this will be fixed soon. Just registered to add my 'voice' on this problem. Regards from Finland and good loot to all players!

Hannu

I hate this about the game, more than half the time I use a sub machine gun it fires the entire clip when I pull the trigger. it almost makes the game un-playable