Kuljack

Reimbursement for games fault?

Is it worth posting a support ticket to receive the loot and crate we would have gotten, but did not due to the games fault? 

I dealt with three other players and the crate was mine to grab without trouble in a match today, but I was moving down a mountain side and got stuck. I took a video of the loot in my inventory and the fact that it was a green crate, as well as showing it was there untouched up until the radiation waves consumed me.

Gltiches I can handle, but missing out on a boosted crate over something like this makes me nervous to move anywhere in game in fear of being stuck.

Quote: "I am sorry to inform you that we do not replace lost equipment."

This was the answer when i asked for compensation after the insurance didn't work.

4 hours ago, TuRb0235 said:

Quote: "I am sorry to inform you that we do not replace lost equipment."

This was the answer when i asked for compensation after the insurance didn't work.

Ouch, and insurance is the mechanic to keep what you already had. Not something like mine where it wasn’t even yet mine. I feel worse for you man... sigh. I remain loyal and hopefully for this game but it’s taxing on the heart.

Well, the game states it’s trying to keep things as real as possible...

If you really died from radiation due to being stuck on a rock, I doubt you would be compensated upon death...

What about lagging out as soon as you get into game and losing all your weapons? That's happened to me like 20 times in the past 2 weeks.

On 10/24/2019 at 4:27 PM, The Dillweed said:

What about lagging out as soon as you get into game and losing all your weapons? That's happened to me like 20 times in the past 2 weeks.

The same happens to me, at least once a day... sometimes I don't even get to the prematch screen and I still lose everything.

Been going in with nothing just to get supplies and found a new gun. Next game I decide to give the new gun a go (don't have plans), walk about 100m and get disconnected. Ah well, shit happens in this harsh world :-/

Get in line, least you didnt spend crowns to upgrade the crate. Then after killing everyone have the crate magically disappear and still be out all those crowns spent. Then record the whole thing and upload to onedrive to post proof on the official forum because a forum mod asked you to just to then be ignored for 4 weeks.         Yup that really happened.. 

On 12/8/2019 at 2:29 PM, Th3Truth said:

Get in line, least you didnt spend crowns to upgrade the crate. Then after killing everyone have the crate magically disappear and still be out all those crowns spent. Then record the whole thing and upload to onedrive to post proof on the official forum because a forum mod asked you to just to then be ignored for 4 weeks.         Yup that really happened.. 

Sounds like a game I had yesterday. Upgraded the crate, killed the guy who looted the crate and it just disappeared.