Sign in to follow this  
Matt Hejl

Played a few, now questions

1. Is the only way to get new weapons, kill and loot and/or find blue prints?

2. Are blue prints only in crates?  If so, how do you overcome being a low level player with low level gear, fighting guys with good scoped weapons and assault rifles.

3. What does breaking your stuff down do, other than give you materials?

4. Upgrading your house and table will enable you to do things quicker, produce materials, and what else?

5. Can weapons be upgraded?  Scopes added, etc?  Or they are what they are?

Thanks...game seems fun!

Any and all info you guys want to provide to help me get going, would be great.

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum.

1. Yes

2. Yes, you have to safely exit with a crate. Use tactics to try and spot drop campers and avoid them or kill them. Same with exit campers. Make good use of the signal locator. Helps you see who's on the map. I tend to try and utilise it as the drop is announced. You can spot campers and also plan your escape route.

3. Helps you build up the amount of materials for making weapons, consumables etc.

4. In addition to what you have already identified, produce crowns, metal parts and food. Food may well have a more important use in future updates.

5. Currently they are what they are.

Remember, it's not Fortnite. You can get lots of loot, weapons, ammo etc by avoiding other outlanders and planning a safe exit.

You don't have to fight unless you really want to. The choice is yours.

Have fun.

• Like 1

A way to obtain crates early on in hopes of getting blue prints... do your challenges. A lot of challenges give crate rewards. Be sure to do them.

4 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum.

1. Yes

2. Yes, you have to safely exit with a crate. Use tactics to try and spot drop campers and avoid them or kill them. Same with exit campers. Make good use of the signal locator. Helps you see who's on the map. I tend to try and utilise it as the drop is announced. You can spot campers and also plan your escape route.

3. Helps you build up the amount of materials for making weapons, consumables etc.

4. In addition to what you have already identified, produce crowns, metal parts and food. Food may well have a more important use in future updates.

5. Currently they are what they are.

Remember, it's not Fortnite. You can get lots of loot, weapons, ammo etc by avoiding other outlanders and planning a safe exit.

You don't have to fight unless you really want to. The choice is yours.

Have fun.

What about ADS vs 3rd person, I was under the impression that if you aim down your sights once, then every time you pull the gun up in that round it will be the same.  I find it inconsistent though, sometimes it ADS and sometimes its over the shoulder.