Sign in to follow this  
truthmatters

Bann monitoring and increse speed abit more its pathatic

Not sure if this DE know what there doing but there 1.1 update is a joke .First off Monitoring needs to go (WHY) going into encounter with say 8 players and 5 of those players are all together using mic and they work together and control the hole map and if one of the group dies as 1 is the monitor goat and tells the rest where you are what way your facing your position . its a form of unlawful cheating and Monitoring needs to be removed . They stopped teams from killing each other for challenges good so now remove that dam monitoring .Second you lowered the run speed way to much  So I will tell you what? load 75 lbs on your back and see how far you can run till you are exhausted it was fine the way it was . And the amount of guns I have lost from your server freezing is pathetic . Players are getting fed up with your game and you wonder why its got such a bad rating . I have played and tested games 25 years and this is the second game I have  ever came across that is so messed up if a DE could make a game that everyone is just amazed with it be a miracle but that's unlikely only one DE I know that treats there players with respect and rewards and a game that's in the top 3 I wont mention it but correct these mistakes and maybe more people will play it .lots have left and cant say I blame them The Guy who made this must of had a rough childhood cause this game is frustrating a lot of players and why they quit 

Thank you for your detailed feedback.
We are working on many of these things and obviously we want to make the game better with every single Upgrade. It is always better to provide feature-specific feedback than being straight up negative about the whole picture. I understand that some issues might be especially frustrating, but we are working on it. So please stay tuned. 

• Like 1

I personally like the game as a whole. I especially like the weight addition to the game.

also, the loss of guns happens very far and few between. Just so you know... IF YOU LAG OUT OF THE GAME IN DUOS AND YOUR TEAMMATE KILLS YOU BEFORE YOU LOAD BACK TO SHELTER, you lose your weapons. Same as any other player that kills you before loading back in during solo.

so restart immediately to help you fix your problem...

if there are aspects of the game you do not like and think should change... post something in the suggestion and feedback section. We discuss ways to work around certain bugs and problems while a fix is being implemented. 👍

Oh and I do agree with the monitoring. It should be gone or at least a fix to where the Xbox chat would be disabled upon death. Not sure how that would work since it’s not an in game chat. Microsoft might allow this, in not sure.