SGT Fuller

United States Air Force Mod (2019)

once upon a time, there was a C-5 Galaxy in the USAF mod. Where is it now?

On 2/20/2021 at 6:05 AM, Masnooper said:

once upon a time, there was a C-5 Galaxy in the USAF mod. Where is it now?

Being renovated 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

SGT Fuller, 

I think I have asked before, but is the previously planned update to the HH-60 Pavehawk still in the works or has it been shelved? My apologies if this was answered previously. 

~Rob aka Gunfighter

Is there a way to simple add GPS Guidance menu and bombs to other jets with init? 

For example in FIR AWS mod this can be done simply with init 

[THIS,TRUE,TRUE,TRUE,TRUE] CALL FIR_FNC_AWS_ENABLEFUNCTION;

this AddMagazine "FIR_Kh25MS_P_1rnd_M";
this addWeapon "FIR_Kh25MS";

Not currently, but I've put it down as a feature request.

• Like 1

The mod appears to have been removed off the workshop? 

Hey man, I dont know if you still check this forum but oh well. Just wanting to know are you going to be implementing the Boeing C-5 Galaxy in a further update? Also in general how is current progress going?

Hey, is there a way to retexture C-17, because when ever I do :

this setObjectTextureGlobal [3, "#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.25,0.25,0.25,0.3)"];

Wing just becomes invisible

Hey, I have some feedback, the GPS guided munitions and the menus in the plane are pretty flippin' cool, but can you add something so that a ground unit (like JTAC) can share/upload gps coords right into the pilot's menu for them to bomb?

Howdy again boys. So I've recently done some testing and something in some of my modpacks appears to cause the Aircraft from the mod to be...I can only really call it fatter? As though the drag and weight for the pylons was multiplied a lot? The weird thing is, it ONLY happens on multiplayer, single-player the aircraft fly as normal and take-off in a normal amount of runway with the exact same payload. I'm GUESSING this is being caused by another mod, and I recognize that's not your problem, I was just wondering if you had any ideas on what kinda mod would cause this? I've tested AWESome, but it's not that. In some cases as well it only seems to affect ME, not the other players on a server.

But yeah, if any of you, whether developer or not, have any idea what might be causing this issue please let me know.

Thanks for all your hard work y'all! Keep it up!

On 5/30/2021 at 11:38 AM, doctorbutts said:

Hey, I have some feedback, the GPS guided munitions and the menus in the plane are pretty flippin' cool, but can you add something so that a ground unit (like JTAC) can share/upload gps coords right into the pilot's menu for them to bomb?

The mod team is mostly retiring or taking a more laid-back approach and its primary focus is on finishing the remaining aircraft yet to be added. If they have time, one might try to add some sort of feature like what you suggest to the ROVER, but their attention is fixed on finishing this mod.

On 9/19/2021 at 3:19 AM, Helicopter Man said:

Do you guys plan on releasing the F-15E and F-16?

I don't think those are in their road map. Not even in future plans AFAIK

According to road map, next release is rotor...So fixed wing is done