Jump to content
SGT Fuller

United States Air Force Mod (2019)

Recommended Posts

 

F-35 with 180 degrees turn Flyby With UnitCapture
AND no, the sound of the jets is an external source as Arma flyby sound is, well, horrible

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As we approach the unveiling of the much anticipated AC-130, I find myself curious of whether the wing mounted weapons and 'gunslinger' weapons will be available? My unit already has a crew prepped for Manning a Ghostrider, we've been practicing on the Blackfish, but I find myself rather bored/disengaged just flying in a circle. As challenging as a perfect pylon turn can be I'd like to be a bit more involved in the battle as the pilot, hoping that the SDB, Griffin, Viper and the like would give me some options to do so. To say nothing of having a reliable option taking out moving vehicles.

 

Regardless, looking forward to hearing into anything you guys turn out as usual. Keep up the great work!

 

Also I apologise profusely if this has already been answered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 Advanced issues found
 
👔
6
2 hours ago, SonicJohnBH said:

As we approach the unveiling of the much anticipated AC-130, I find myself curious of whether the wing mounted weapons and 'gunslinger' weapons will be available? My unit already has a crew prepped for Manning a Ghostrider, we've been practicing on the Blackfish, but I find myself rather bored/disengaged just flying in a circle. As challenging as a perfect pylon turn can be I'd like to be a bit more involved in the battle as the pilot, hoping that the SDB, Griffin, Viper and the like would give me some options to do so. To say nothing of having a reliable option taking out moving vehicles.

 

Regardless, looking forward to hearing into anything you guys turn out as usual. Keep up the great work!

 

Also I apologise profusely if this has already been answered.

Just my 2 cents.....

..there's plenty of action in single-seat jets if you're craving "...wing-mounted weapons and 'gunslinger' weapons... " action. the mod is striving for much realism possible, so AC130 should stay the way it was designed and with the purpose it was intended for. I can see that piloting it may be "boring" for someones...but if you stop and think that you are in charge of one of the most deadly airplanes on the planet, it should be pretty "exciting".

Stay safe and take care.

Zagor out!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The gunslinger variant will come out after the spooky, whether it be the next asset to be released after the spooky is still yet to be decided. Sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries, just glad to know it's being worked on. Keep it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there! Thank you guys for the great work you are putting into your mods.

In the past days I have flown the C-17 a couple of times and I recognized that the Pilots->HUD perspective is a litte off set from center-line. It is the same for pilot and co-pilot. I have attached a picture with the plane correctly alligned on the runway. I've now figured out what the issue was, but before I could hardly land it.

Thanks again.

Q2kRyYJ.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 7:21 PM, KajSchak said:

Hi there! Thank you guys for the great work you are putting into your mods.

In the past days I have flown the C-17 a couple of times and I recognized that the Pilots->HUD perspective is a litte off set from center-line. It is the same for pilot and co-pilot. I have attached a picture with the plane correctly alligned on the runway. I've now figured out what the issue was, but before I could hardly land it.

Thanks again.
 

 

Maybe I'm writing somethingh stupid, but... C-17 have pilot and co-pilot side-by-side, So it will never possible that the Hud will be alignment, or in this case (pilot hud perfectoly aligned) u will have the C-17 a little bit slide on the right. It's not a fighter jet that have the perfect alignment. Not possible, cause fighter jet have one behind another, but not side-by-side pilot+copilot 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the copilot seat on the c17 is off iirc, still need to actually reposition the seat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lala14 said:

the copilot seat on the c17 is off iirc, still need to actually reposition the seat.

 

So I was wrong? Just for curiosity....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, starlord1214 said:

hey when will the the USAF mod be Updated and when will you add more planes?

 


don’t ask for updates and we are not adding anymore planes outside of what we already have planned 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @Lala14

 

@sfod-d_snakebite What I mean is that if you do not look through the middle of the HUD. On the pilot seat you can see more of the bracing of the left side of the physical part of the HUD. If the co-pilots HUD was alligned in the same way as the Pilots, you would see more of the bracing on the right side, respectively the runway being alligned more to the left side of the HUD then the right one. I think the right position would be to see the same amount of bracing on each side of the HUD. I use headtracking, but the C-17 doesn't support (and I don't care why it doesn't) moving the head on the horizontal or vertical axis inside the cockpit.

Thanks again USAF team.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KajSchak said:

Thank you @Lala14

 

@sfod-d_snakebite What I mean is that if you do not look through the middle of the HUD. On the pilot seat you can see more of the bracing of the left side of the physical part of the HUD. If the co-pilots HUD was alligned in the same way as the Pilots, you would see more of the bracing on the right side, respectively the runway being alligned more to the left side of the HUD then the right one. I think the right position would be to see the same amount of bracing on each side of the HUD. I use headtracking, but the C-17 doesn't support (and I don't care why it doesn't) moving the head on the horizontal or vertical axis inside the cockpit.

Thanks again USAF team.


 

Oh, ok, so a little misunderstanding. Thx for clarification 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wishes, bugs, and questions about this mod(pack)

Bugs:

1. bug I found was that I couldn't arm my afterburner in multiplayer
2. bug is that if you press anything while in aerial refueling mode, it will disconnect(from the plane) even if you only try to change the camera (enter on Numpad) it will say canceled refuel.

 

Wishes:

1. Please add a programmable Afterburner Button!

 

Questions:

I love this mod pack! There are great models and the Jets are beautiful to look at! But I'm kinda hyped for the B-2, so I was wondering when Phase 2 is going to be released. Also: Where can I find nuclear weapons?

 

Great mod physics and graphics! I love this mod!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be awesome if you guys could have the tilt-rotor controls from the Project - Vertical Lift 2035's V-280 mirrored with your CV-22.  Link to their forum: 

 

Their controls give the aircraft auto-flaps, so no need to manually adjust them as the real aircraft has, allowing you to only have to adjust the nacelle angles, making it much easier to fly approaches.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Updated to v1.0.6:

 

Attention server admins: Keys are now versioned and can be found in (modfolder)/keys.

 

Main:
- Tanker: Module overhaul (must now pre-spawn and sync tanker)
- Tanker: Fix diving on locality change
- Tanker: Fix stuck tanker state in several cases
- Remove systemChat spam from fired event
- Afterburner: Add CBA keybind
- Afterburner: Fix systemChat spam
- TGP: Fix laser keybind not working in F-35A
- Missilebox: Add AGM-114R
- Missilebox: Add ACE Fragmentation values
- Missilebox: Add ACE Laser compat for designators and APKWS/AGM-65E/AGM-114
- Missilebox: AGM-158 increase time to live
- Service Menu: Fix master safe being removed on some aircraft on reload
- GPS: Add CBA keybind to open GPS dialog
- Finish XEH support (for all packs)

 

Fighter:
- F-35A: Model realistic wing for A variant
- F-35A: lots of script cleanup, hopefully fix server lockup on get in
- F-35A: Add combat liveries
- F-35A: Material and texture improvements
- F-35A: Reduce hook mount size
- F-35A: Shadow LOD fixes
- F-35A: Fix missing pilot LOD geometry (if looking behind with TrackIR)
- F-35A: Fix DAS missile launch action
- F-35A: Add more visual LODs
- F-35A: Suspension fixes
- F-22: Fix TAD map being applied to aircraft body
- F-22: Fix formation lights material
- F-22: Fix gun door being open on spawn in some situations

 

Utility:
- Enable Service Menu on manned utility aircraft
- MQ-9: New gunner UI
- MQ-9: Fix bouncing issues
- MQ-9: Fix wreck model not showing
- C-17: Allow pilot to control jump door
- C-17: Add CBA option to enable move inside action (still super buggy)
- C-17/130: Raise flight ceiling
- KC-135: Fix hovering wheels

 

Edited by raynor_d
Clarified tanker module change
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the F35. I would kill to have a B model even half as well done. 

 

Question, do you guys have any intent or interest in making your weapons compatible with RHS rotary? The H series is sorely lacking in the APKWS arena and yours are probably the best I have seen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evening USAF Mod Team!! The updates are amazing, f*cking well done. The actual F-35A wings and the fix for the LOD geometry make me so damn happy I could cry.

Oddly, when I have the Utility aircraft mod loaded I get the "Lights Initializing" notification at the bottom left when starting a mission. Honestly not really a big deal, just kind of an annoyance for filming as the message last 76 years for some reason. lol. Any way we can omit this message in a config somewhere, by chance? If not, not a big deal whatsoever. Thank you guys so much for your continued hard work! This was a hell of an update.

Edit: I'm plugging and playing with mods to make sure it's not a fault on my end, if so I will edit this message again for a disregard update. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Viper1Zero said:

Evening USAF Mod Team!! The updates are amazing, f*cking well done. The actual F-35A wings and the fix for the LOD geometry make me so damn happy I could cry.

Oddly, when I have the Utility aircraft mod loaded I get the "Lights Initializing" notification at the bottom left when starting a mission. Honestly not really a big deal, just kind of an annoyance for filming as the message last 76 years for some reason. lol. Any way we can omit this message in a config somewhere, by chance? If not, not a big deal whatsoever. Thank you guys so much for your continued hard work! This was a hell of an update.

Edit: I'm plugging and playing with mods to make sure it's not a fault on my end, if so I will edit this message again for a disregard update. lol

I hadn't investigated which mod was causing this but I'm see it as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Viper1Zero said:

Evening USAF Mod Team!! The updates are amazing, f*cking well done. The actual F-35A wings and the fix for the LOD geometry make me so damn happy I could cry.

Oddly, when I have the Utility aircraft mod loaded I get the "Lights Initializing" notification at the bottom left when starting a mission. Honestly not really a big deal, just kind of an annoyance for filming as the message last 76 years for some reason. lol. Any way we can omit this message in a config somewhere, by chance? If not, not a big deal whatsoever. Thank you guys so much for your continued hard work! This was a hell of an update.

 

 

Thanks Viper, yes it's on our end and has been fixed internally, we're aiming to get a hotfix patch out for that and some other things quite soon.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2020 at 10:43 PM, raynor_d said:

 

 

Thanks Viper, yes it's on our end and has been fixed internally, we're aiming to get a hotfix patch out for that and some other things quite soon.

Awesome, copy that. No rush, yall are doin the lords work. lol. Appreciate you guys as always!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully you havent already posted about this or wont make you mad, but i was wondering if you were ever gonna release the uniforms you had prior to steam release on steam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 4:48 AM, L .Nunley said:

Hopefully you havent already posted about this or wont make you mad, but i was wondering if you were ever gonna release the uniforms you had prior to steam release on steam?

I think they aren't adding the uniforms anymore, and bombers too if i recall..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi and Thanks for the assets!
I have a question for the PHASE 2 - BOMBERS, i know it is to be defined, but there will be strike fighters ? i mean  two seater strike fighters like F/A-18F or F-15E .
I know there are two well known mods with those in, but having them all in one mod should be better...
 

Thank you and have a good day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×