SGT Fuller

United States Air Force Mod (2019)

On 2/15/2020 at 10:12 PM, SonicJohnBH said:

...terminal guidance...

Not at this time, it is on our todo list though.

...does the "kill area" get bigger at higher burst altitudes like in real life?

Yes, there's a Height of Burst menu to control area of effect for both SFWs and CEBs.

Also I just gotta agree with @octop01 that the F-35A is an absolute DREAM to fly, it might be the smoothest jet I've flown

Thank you Sonic, appreciate your support!

Some of yall requesting updates/aircraft/changes/additions clearly have zero idea how much goes into creating these mods.

My hat is off to Fuller, Raynor and the rest of the team for all this impressive work. Thank you guys, these are hands down some of the best mods in Arma 3's history. Crazy excited for whats ahead (when its ready). Take yalls time, we'll be waiting.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, TPM_Aus said:

Can't wait for phase 2.  Looking forward to the Pavehawk 🙂

Try this in the meantime

• Like 1

Loving the flight model, these fighters actually feel like they have the appropriate weight. Are there specific conditions that would cause fuse malfunctions on the CBU-103s? Sometimes I get them twice in a row and it's pretty annoying. ☹️

6 hours ago, solid520 said:

Sir, can you provide a link to download this mod from Google Drive?

Its already on Steam workshop, thats much better to download.

19 hours ago, solid520 said:

Sir, can you provide a link to download this mod from Google Drive?

If you don't want to download it on Steam there is an Armaholic link

15 hours ago, chakflying said:

Loving the flight model, these fighters actually feel like they have the appropriate weight. Are there specific conditions that would cause fuse malfunctions on the CBU-103s? Sometimes I get them twice in a row and it's pretty annoying. ☹️

Fuse malfunction will occur when dropping the bomb below the preprogrammed HOB (i.e. HOB set to 150m, I drop bomb at 100m, fuse will malfunction).

Unless this isn't what you are referring to, you may need to go into more detail.

Any plans for a B52 Bomber?  I have yet to see a B52 mod for Arma 3. It would be a cool addition to the USAF Pack.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, jashaun1 said:

Any plans for a B52 Bomber?  I have yet to see a B52 mod for Arma 3. It would be a cool addition to the USAF Pack.

No Chance of that, the USAF Mod Team answer on other Requst on Page 8 and 9 Already.

hello

i have a problem

i tried to load some older missions and i got an error of missing mods from your previous usaf mod

USAF_F16
LDL_ac130
USAF_SFS_Pilots_Fuller
USAF_SFS_Pilots
asr_ai3_cfgvehicles
asr_ai3_cfgcamouflage

that's the error

the first 4 

if you can help with asr too i would be appreciate 

thanks 

How do I get AI to turn on formation lights? Can I turn on the formation lights with a script? Because I want to make micro movies, thank you for your excellent work

Hi @gta54sa321, i'm not testing this or do I know if your problem is related to this mod but from the example:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Actions#CollisionLightOn

player action ["CollisionLightOn", vehicle player];

...you must change player and vehicle player with the names of the pilots in your planes, e.g:

pilot1 action ["CollisionLightOn", vehicle pilot1];

Or on the pilots init field try this:

this action ["CollisionLightOn", vehicle this];

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 12:19 PM, Joshif said:

hello

i have a problem

i tried to load some older missions and i got an error of missing mods from your previous usaf mod

USAF_F16
LDL_ac130
USAF_SFS_Pilots_Fuller
USAF_SFS_Pilots
asr_ai3_cfgvehicles
asr_ai3_cfgcamouflage

that's the error

the first 4 

if you can help with asr too i would be appreciate 

thanks 

literally on the steam workshop page it states that all previous versions of the mod are obsolete and should be deleted prior to using, this includes missions, the only way to fix an old mission would be to remake it, I can also help with restoring an old mission, although some objects will obviously be missing (AC-130, F-16, USAF PILOTS). Plus I'm kinda busy but it isn't too hard to restore.

• Like 1

Hello USAF mod team.

I have for a long time been following your progress, and was amazed by what you guys have done.

Have even gotten my clan to consider it aswell. But got the news yesterday that they were excited to see it but couldn't emplement it, because of one issue.
Apparently in MP mission the loading of cargo with the script is showing problems when the vehicle is put in during. Makes it impossible to load cargo by any other than the one who put the vehicle in there.

I'm simply messaging you guys to see if this issue can be brought to attention for future updates.

Thanks again for the amazing mod.

"There's a problem"  Sure would be nice to have details so they can actually know what to look for... even screenshots...

• Like 2

On 3/27/2020 at 7:08 AM, BlackHawkv1 said:

Hello USAF mod team.

I have for a long time been following your progress, and was amazed by what you guys have done.

Have even gotten my clan to consider it aswell. But got the news yesterday that they were excited to see it but couldn't emplement it, because of one issue.
Apparently in MP mission the loading of cargo with the script is showing problems when the vehicle is put in during. Makes it impossible to load cargo by any other than the one who put the vehicle in there.

I'm simply messaging you guys to see if this issue can be brought to attention for future updates.

Thanks again for the amazing mod.

On 2/7/2020 at 5:19 PM, Lala14 said:

Yes, I have noticed that this is an issue due to the way the information is being sent and currently it is not synced for everyone which results in the attached vehicles moving all over the shop, best solution for now until next update, is to just use vanilla loading system

• Thanks 1

Hi Everyone!

(Preface: I'm VERY new to ARMA 3, and PC gaming in general. Thanks to my brother, I bought his old rig and can get by decently enough: 2 GTX690s, 16gb RAM, i5 2,500K)

I've downloaded the Community Mods, as well as all of the USAF Mod... mods, but I only seem to be getting about 1/2 of the jets and assets. I'm assuming it's me, but I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any tips and assistance are super appreciated. 

Also, tip of the cap to the person/crew behind this mod. Good lord! I had the F22 perpetually fly by me so I could just sit there and watch/listen to it.

8 hours ago, AlexBizzar said:

Hi Everyone!

(Preface: I'm VERY new to ARMA 3, and PC gaming in general. Thanks to my brother, I bought his old rig and can get by decently enough: 2 GTX690s, 16gb RAM, i5 2,500K)

I've downloaded the Community Mods, as well as all of the USAF Mod... mods, but I only seem to be getting about 1/2 of the jets and assets. I'm assuming it's me, but I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any tips and assistance are super appreciated. 

Also, tip of the cap to the person/crew behind this mod. Good lord! I had the F22 perpetually fly by me so I could just sit there and watch/listen to it.

All the assets are listed on their respective page, you may be assuming where are other bits of the mod such as the bombers or the AC-130, these are sill being worked on and are not yet released. If you are missing any of the assets listed on their respective workshop pages please come back and reference which asset it is

20 hours ago, Lala14 said:

All the assets are listed on their respective page, you may be assuming where are other bits of the mod such as the bombers or the AC-130, these are sill being worked on and are not yet released. If you are missing any of the assets listed on their respective workshop pages please come back and reference which asset it is

Ah ok! Thank you so much for the heads up on that. I just assumed they were out with the rest of the pack. I may have been a little overly excited 😄 

Can't wait for the others!