SGT Fuller

United States Air Force Mod (2019)

On 11/8/2019 at 4:55 AM, Col.Williams said:

Reporting a bug with RHS: USAF special forces buggy and ac-130 cargo. After loading the buggies into the plane they do this (Picture below) and do not allow you to unload them/parachute them out. https://prnt.sc/ptv174 (Picture link) 

This issue has been fixed for the next update, also included in the next update is VIV variants of both C-17 and C-130, so whether or not the mission creator wants the VIV variant or our script they can choose.

• Like 4

CBU-105 detail  - watch at fullscreen 1080...

CBU-105 / 97 uses the sensor-fused weapon submunition.  Each munition deploys 10 parachute-delayed submunition dispensers that fall to a predetermined height, then rocket-boost to a set deployment height.  The sensor-fused submuntions deploy and if a vehicle is detected it deployed an explosively-formed slug to destroy or disable the target. 

Each munition carries 10x dispensers, which carry 4x submunitions each for a total of up to 40x targets!

Credit to Mando for allowing us to use some of the code from his original A2 missile mod!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Lau Jah said:

Ant date for next update and also next mod part release ?

When it's done!

14 hours ago, Foxone said:

When it's done!

:yeahthat:...and asking for updates is against forum rules anyway.....

15 hours ago, hcpookie said:

CBU-105 detail  - watch at fullscreen 1080...

Now...THAT is AWESOME...can't wait to drop it over the targets...!!

Good job guys!

• Like 2

On 11/10/2019 at 3:46 AM, omri2050 said:

I'm 36, a kid also, 
Waiting for more videos dude, subscribing

Ha! More vids incoming soon!

Thank you for your support!

• Like 1

So I was being a bit nosy in the pbo of the C-17 as I wanted the .paa files to create a RAAF skin. To my amazement one was already there, is it a possibility we will see these other aircraft skins in the mod; or if not may I have permission to create an addon with the RAAF textures? 

11 hours ago, blackburn03 said:

So I was being a bit nosy in the pbo of the C-17 as I wanted the .paa files to create a RAAF skin. To my amazement one was already there, is it a possibility we will see these other aircraft skins in the mod; or if not may I have permission to create an addon with the RAAF textures? 

we can possibly look at a interface to allow the changing of the skins in the service menu already built. More to follow 

• Thanks 1

On 11/13/2019 at 2:10 PM, SGT Fuller said:

we can possibly look at a interface to allow the changing of the skins in the service menu already built. More to follow 

You mean using the bis vehicle attributes ? Or your own custom menu ? Would love to see RAF versions 

• Like 1

In the Editor the Laser and GPS managment System are working for the F-35A and A-10C but on our server not. And the CBU-105 and CBU-97 are also not working on our Server. Do you Guys have an idea why ? Or is this a bug you have to fix ? 

v1.0.3 changelog:

Fighters:
- A-10C: Increase get in radius
- F-22: Overhaul flight dynamics to Jets-era
- F-22: Improve sound behavior
- F-22: Fix inverted side stick elevator animation
- F-22: Fix MFD log errors
- F-35A: Fix fuel gauge showing over SAR imagery
- F-35A: Fix missiles sticking out of bottom bay

Main:
- Missilebox: Fix AIM-120 damage behavior
- Missilebox: Add AIM-120 D variant and make default
- Missilebox: Fix F-35 fuel tank texture path
- Missilebox: Remove thrust and effects from AGM-154
- Missilebox: Fix APKWS rockets not hiding when fired
- Cargo: Allow compatibility with VIV (must be empty)
- Afterburner: Fix AB text not disappearing when disarming AB while it is engaged
- AAR: Fix possible error in refuel point connection position
- Service Menu: Fix bays with openBayWhenWeaponSelected = 0 not animating

Utility:
- C-17: Fix falling out of the sky when starting in air
- C-17: Fix passengers being killed when ejecting
- C-17: Fix get in action locations
- C-17: Add VIV compatibility
- C-17: Fix zeus not being able to place
- C-130J: Add VIV compatibility
- C-130J: Fix action/eject locations
- C-130J: Fix cargo loading errors
- C-130J: Fix ramp sound

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Airborne.82.hfw said:

In the Editor the Laser and GPS managment System are working for the F-35A and A-10C but on our server not. And the CBU-105 and CBU-97 are also not working on our Server. Do you Guys have an idea why ? Or is this a bug you have to fix ? 

Do you have CfgRemoteExec in your mission? If so what mode are you running?

7 hours ago, raynor_d said:

Do you have CfgRemoteExec in your mission? If so what mode are you running?

negative sir, we have no CfgRemoteExec in our mission

I'm happy to report that the air to air missiles do sufficient damage to down enemy aircraft in one hit. Very nice to see the devs responding positively. My current biggest bugs with the mod are the following

1. The MFDs on the A-10 are grey boxes. Not as in they are turned off, it looks like the texture is missing
  2. It doesn't matter what unit I use to pilot the fighters, AI piloting USAF fighters will always run away from enemy aircraft, sometimes they will suddenly turn around to re-engage. All around the AI is very erratic and unpredictable, making it difficult to utilize without strictly PvP scenarios
  3. I have trouble destroying ground vehicles (APCs and Tanks) with the GBU-12s. I think the damage or blast radius or both need to be scaled up
  4. The gun sounds for the Gau-22a and M-61A2 gun sounds do not match their real life counterparts very well. The M-61A2 sounds like a rat tat tat machine gun firing sound effect that does not sync with the 6600 rpm that has been modelled. The Gau-22a uses the vanilla F-181 gun sound effect I think; it sounds more like something going over steel rollers than a bunch of muzzle blasts compressed together. The A-10 gun sound is beautiful and I think it would make a great basis for the other two guns' sound effect (higher pitch).

I have a question about the release phases. Will they be chronological in release? For example I heard the other F35 versions were pretty much ready and just need some fine tuning so maybe they come first as opposed to Phase 2 which has much more content to cover?

Are you going to fix the keys/signs so we can use in public secure servers (its only the fighters pack that wont work).

Great work guys and just in case you missed the  @SGT Fuller UASF mention in the @Arma3official Community Radar 10# here is the links https://arma3.com/news/community-radar-10#.Xdkq4m52uuM  https://twitter.com/Arma3official/status/1197554495410053123

Assuming it’s still in plan, looking forward to seeing the return of the CV-22B and MC-130J 😎