Sakuragi10

0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION ERROR

Hi, i buy arma 3 and i cant play it, i pay for a broken game 😂 i start the launcher and try to start but a error appear this:  0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

i found a bunch of guide in this forum and internet in general but all failed... so if anyone solved this or have a solution help me, i dont know what make more of try, thanks.

It is an out of memory issue.

Your C drive or HD that has the swap file is running low. Free up like 4-8GB and you should be fine.

How much RAM do you have? If less than 16GB, then you may have problems with mods.

Could you share an RPT from when it happened?  You can find information on how to find them here and when you've found them use either pastebin.com (or similar) to share them or at the very least put them in a spoiler.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:22 PM, Valken said:

It is an out of memory issue.

Where did you get that idea from? Nothing at all in the post says anything indicating that it could be a out of memory problem?

I have been having the same issue since I downloaded it last week. What is an actual fix for this? Following the troubleshooting steps didn't work. I have uninstalled/reinstalled 3x now. Deleted ALL files associated to the game and still nothing.

What was the fix that worked for you Sakuragi10?

Could you share your RPT SharShooting1?  I've posted a link above on how to find it.