Sign in to follow this  
suchey

Modern usmc marpat

C'mon guys, this can't be for real...

Oh my God, oh my God, is downloading!! wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks...

Man... dunno what. to. say.

uhm, thanks?

yeah thats what I may have to say... thank you so much you guys! thaaaaank you!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, i know... i'm rather surprised... But its come so... fast?!

/me is somehow speechless. But esti_the_big still gives out his special thanks. He himself is now a bit overwhelmed. So he won't talk much for now.

We will be hosting some games tonight on our game server

(gs3.mtco.com or 207.179.200.211) around 9:00 CST if anyone want's to check the bad boyz out in action! Be patient though we have only so many slots, and I think the beta testers deserve to play first! ;)

Thanks to all who helped, and a special thanks to Suchey,Tact,Earl, Jocko.....and all the beta testers!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Oh sweet jeepers... the actual link... to download the pack... available for us to click... and a popup asking if I want to download it or not... YEEEEEES I want to download it! biggrin_o.gif

*rocks backwards and forwards whilst frantically twiddling fingers with eyes glued to download progress bar...* crazy_o.gif

THANK YOU SUCHEY, EARL, TACTICIAN AND JOCKO FLOCKO unclesam.gif

YOU ARE MY NEW GODS! HOLY F***ING JESUS IN THE GARDEN TO-FUCKING DAY! WHOOAH!

SWEET! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH! Where do you live? I shall mail much liquor. Much beer.

Sweet, sweet sweet sweet sweet. Earl, after the release of the SGV guys, you mentioned you were learning some Russian. Well, I hope you understand this:

Spasibo.

Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Sp

asibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spas

ibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasibo.Spasib

o.Spasibo.Spasibo.

AK biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I am so happy I could cry.

Does it seem abnormal that I started the download, ran outside in the pouring rain and danced until I nearly drowned in a pothole?

AK