Sign in to follow this  
suchey

Modern usmc marpat

Suchey clause, Earl deputy clause, Tactician lead elf and a whole team of little elf beta testers are working on it really hard

Let's count; that are 1, 2, 3, 4 clues here.

It's really close ppl! biggrin_o.gif

ok.. all this Suchey Clause stuff is really getting me excited.. and im starting to put the peices together.. cant wait... but when i were little Grandma use to let me open a small present on christmas eve...

--

and what choppers and vehicles are everyone going to use to fly these babies around?

Sorry guys, my sense of humour failed me there... if you guys hadn't quoted it so many times I'd go back and delete the post. Suchey claus. crazy_o.gif

ok.. all this Suchey Clause stuff is really getting me excited.. and im starting to put the peices together.. cant wait... but when i were little Grandma use to let me open a small present on christmas eve...

--

and what choppers and vehicles are everyone going to use to fly these babies around?

none

Quote[/b] ]and what choppers and vehicles are everyone going to use to fly these babies around?

Im personally rather excited about getting my hands on NZXSHADOWS huey!

Quote[/b] ]and what choppers and vehicles are everyone going to use to fly these babies around?

I really would rather have a Sea Knight..........

yes the huey he made is looking incredible! biggrin_o.gif

i would love to get my hands on any marine helicopters

it would be cool for someone to make a marine bell 412

When is this going to be released..? The pics of these beta addons in the ofp combat photography thread have been showing seemingly finished addons for months. sad_o.gif

uh.. what huey are you talking about? couldn't find it through search. or is it just pure sarcasm?

When is this going to be released..? The pics of these beta addons in the ofp combat photography thread have been showing seemingly finished addons for months. sad_o.gif

Since beta 5 a month or two ago we've gotten silenced russian weapons, and spetznatz for east, and some other at weapons etc...

There are still a few kinks getting worked out. There is one kink that makes certain missions unplayable, so they are working on getting that resolved ASAP.

uh.. what huey are you talking about? couldn't find it through search. or is it just pure sarcasm?

check this thread out. Scroll to the bottom to see the huey

Huey

lol maybe you can make a deal:

his huey for the MARPAT units ? wink_o.gif

lol maybe you can make a deal:

his huey for the MARPAT units ? wink_o.gif

no

It's obvious that our marines would be a nice match with any USMC helos NZXSHADOWS can complete.

As for the units looking finished, yes, they do.  But small issues are still being found and we want to give the testers a bit of time to work through all the material... Just today somebody found a Pilot LOD on a rifle that was mostly white, and it was only visible if you were missing the old C8XM16A2.pbo addon from our 'current conflict' marines... something I forgot to check.

Here's a nice pic Seifer took:

USMC fire team in Desert