Im aware cheaters in vigor. they use something which make see in their maps others outlanders everytime.  no time restriction whatever. Cheaters must be banned this is a claim

I actually experienced something last night that was very suspicious...

3 different players, ran to my position, waved high to each other then all shot at me while I was in cover...

no tower used and knew my exact location.

if his statement is legit, that might actually make sense with the very suspicious event I experienced.

Similar experience on Brodalen. This could not be considered as proof but unusual occurrence!

On a knife practise run and waiting to jump an unsuspecting outlander. The tower was used, but it was on the otherside of the map and well away from the drop zone. I saw the outlander' approach in 3rd person. It became clear he knew where I was. I still had confidence that he didn't but before I could react, he took up an advantageous position, covering basically all exits and despatched me.

Did he spot me.

Did he focus in after using the tower. (Long and risky traverse of the map, and for what, a bayonet!)

First and only time this type of thing has ever happened, but as I say, definitely not proof.

And more about cheaters. this ladies for sure too play in  ¡¡¡single mode¡¡¡  with friends. coordinate both of them i reported eleven in this week. they killed every one in the map

the red skull coordinate threat. And guys that seem never die .... all reported

4 hours ago, vigorshelter25 said:

And more about cheaters. this ladies for sure too play in  ¡¡¡single mode¡¡¡  with friends. coordinate both of them i reported eleven in this week. they killed every one in the map

the red skull coordinate threat. And guys that seem never die .... all reported

You need solid proof to report people successfully. I can possibly explain or few of these for you.

1. There are people who deliberately join solo queueing for a desired match at the same time with a friend to attempt to join the same math. They communicate over a party chat and are basically a duo playing against solo players. It’s not really cheating nor is it in anyway wrong. It’s a strategy and in my experience is used by players who need the advantage. I’ve seen this many times where two players in solo are clearly working together and I dispatch them with no problem. Cheap flank maneuvers can be countered with choke points, sniper and signal points can be dealt with by rushing the signal player and/or watching for the shinning glint from the sniper and getting the jump on him. It’s also possible people are teaming up during the lobby, I have had a few people in the past see me come in with an RPK or A1 and shoot me party chats wanting to team up. I never accept though, I don’t trust anyone in this game.

2. Seeming to always know where you are comes down to things. First, if a player uses a signal they can see every player. From there you quickly memorize every spot and if you know the maps you can get a vague idea of where people are going. Then you guesstimate where others would be as you deal with each next target, listen for foot steps and keep a wide eye for motion. It’s not bulletproof but if you can expand your mind to retain number of players, and last locations - it’s definitely possible to hunt people down and get a good jump on them. The second thing is, knowing the maps and all the spawn locations. You can generally guess where other players might be based on number of players in the match and what map you’re on. For example, my bud and I like Draug for our warmup run. The map has roughly 16 main points to spawn on, most players go for one of the icons, so you just need to identify where they are and plan for a sweeping view of the areas for players running about. 9/10 I catch at least one player running to something, you pop a few rounds off to maybe kill them but definitely force their team mate to reveal themselves, and it’s easy hunting.

I would say in the event where three people waved, it’s quite possible it was three friends who spawned same map at the same time, and took a lucky guess at where another play would spawn.

Its not always hacking, sometimes it’s just intelligent hunting. One thing I don’t think a lot of players know to do also, is look through windows and closely at walls. I can’t tell you how many times I spotted a guys gun poking through the wall of a house. When you learn where the head positions to the gun based on prone/crouch it’s pretty easy to just line up a headshot through a wall and deal with campers. I’ve also got people by watching them move around a house through windows and got the jump on them because knew where they were.

people who defend and misrepresented obvious maybe is in the cheat play. Who knows?. Shiiiiii game. still reported ladies

I don’t understand what you just said.

Just had a match on bridges where I scored 3 headshots on three kills, was on fire and then game across two people who were obviously playing teams. I saw one guy coming at me with a suomi, second comes over hill and I think to pull back a little and see if the caps the first guy as I popped some antibiotics, but he gets beside him and they both fire at me. Then they took turns teabagging me. I don’t mind, I was only after my rifle kills and I got what I needed, but obviously two people who teamed up either intentionally prior to or at joining match.

Hi Kuljack,

Your description of players being coordinated certainly explains my experience.

Makes perfect sense. There was no way the outlander' who used the signal locator could have got to me in the time available, but if he told someone in the vicinity where I was, then bingo.

Will adapt my tactics to try and counter.

5 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Hi Kuljack,

Your description of players being coordinated certainly explains my experience.

Makes perfect sense. There was no way the outlander' who used the signal locator could have got to me in the time available, but if he told someone in the vicinity where I was, then bingo.

Will adapt my tactics to try and counter.

I met a knife player out in the open yesterday, who snuck up on me. I was prone, and should have dealt with him while still prone-but he was giving away my location so I got up to deal with him a bit down the mountain and he managed to kill me while I was adjusting locations. Hope for the melee killers out in the open. I knew better than to deal with him the way I did but oh well, maybe I got him 1 kill closer to completing a challenge. 

More about it. -the film sk

1-Two days ago one guy ¡¡¡ who i dont know who is he in solo play. ask me if im german. of course no im not and make me wonder who is he?

so
i was under a bush cover undetectable no signal detector nothing surronding. So he emerged from nothing a rain of bullets direct to the bush where i cover

with EXTREME PRECAUTION. He kill me of course and when i consult his nick make me wonder the guy who ask me 30 seconds ago if im german.

2-Two guys killing everybody in the map. when finish the play they stand together they are friends of course and near the air drop the loot. So they leave and  the crate

still in the map. they killing me one in front one in back both coordinate for sure.

3.Guys who kill you with shots in the head and you under a bush cover. with two bullets and you in his back only Assist Aim?

Assist Aim? one chat and Forums talk about this game reporting this issue.

Im top level shelter.

poltergeist

12 hours ago, vigorshelter25 said:

ask me if im german. of course no im not and make me wonder who is he?

Probably because

12 hours ago, vigorshelter25 said:

poltergeist

is a german word.

People can see you in a bush, bushes aren’t full proof cover is someone is looking for you. Sometimes people see you from far away and stalk you, maybe they knew you were in the bush cause they saw you go in?

I have seen more and more ‘teams’ lately in solo. I don’t get their focus though, it’s a small advantage for less crates. I guess if they need the advantage and can’t compete in real duos. 

Unfortunately you're spot on.

When you consider the reward for the effort involved it's unbalanced.

I've recently witnessed teaming. 2 outlanders utilise the signal locator, one uses the locator every two minutes, one covers him. The other one or two try to mop up the other outlanders via headsets.

I only go in with a knife/ bayonet nowadays, and it's clear that teaming is rife.

I don't really see it as a problem, more a challenge.