XS Hustle

Make the unboosted crate rarity random

Here's my suggestion:

Make the unboosted crate rarity random but weighted. What i mean is maybe the Common crate has a 50% chance. Uncommon 25%. Rare 15%. Military 7%. Special 3%.

And Crowns ensure that the minimum rarity you can get from a drop is what you've boosted but the chance of getting a higher rarity crate is still available.
If the crate was boosted to Uncommon. Then you have a 75% chance of uncommon with Rare 15%. Military 7%. Special 3%.

If the crate was boosted to Rare. Then you have a 90% chance of getting a rare crate with the following chance - Military Grade Crate 7%. Special issues Crate 3%.

If the crate was boosted to Military Grade Crate. Then you have a 97% chance of getting a rare crate with the following chance - Special issues Crate 3%.

I think this would improve the competition but also help out those of use who actually spend crowns to boost the crate even when no one else in our lobby is willing to.

Just a suggestion. Maybe this is something that others can build on or improve.

• Like 1

I’ve thought about them having a point system rather than the crate being what it is. 

It would work like this-

T1: 1 Point

T2: 5 Points

T3: 25 Points

T4: 50 Points

T5: 100 Points

and so on...

Then in the shop crates cost the same points respectfully. Then you could collect points and after at least 100 matches you’d snag a gold crate with your points.

Hi Hustle,

I see your point but it could possibly discourage outlanders from boosting at all.

For instance if the game mechanic worked by automatically boosting, as you suggest, and showing what type of crate was now available in the airdrop. The pre game lobby may just sit there and wait for the timer to run down to see what crate appeared at the bottom of the screen.

I'm intrigued by Kuljacks suggestion and I've read it and read it, but I can't work it out... Old age I suppose!

5 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Hi Hustle,

I see your point but it could possibly discourage outlanders from boosting at all.

For instance if the game mechanic worked by automatically boosting, as you suggest, and showing what type of crate was now available in the airdrop. The pre game lobby may just sit there and wait for the timer to run down to see what crate appeared at the bottom of the screen.

I'm intrigued by Kuljacks suggestion and I've read it and read it, but I can't work it out... Old age I suppose!

Look at it where points would be treated as currency.

Maybe a transferable system would work better, cause people could just boost a few ranks and then buy a ton of white crates. Like 100 white crates = 1 gold but 1 gold = 10 white crates or something.

• Thanks 1

Just change 100white crates too 1 golden crate .100 white cartes it's 100boxes wins in game so verry long but it's possible. It's good idee

20 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Hi Hustle,

Thanks for responding OldNinja. I didnt mean that you would know what type of crate before the exit screen. As it stands right now even the common crate while in game shows as yellow/golden. So I'd like to see that stay the same but the actual crate rarity shows on your exit screen. Does that make more sense to you?

I see what you mean. For all intents and purposes your still playing for a common crate (or whatever level it's boosted too). But when you get back to the shelter you have a small chance of getting a suprise bonus.

Could work, however, and this is not a criticism. I fortunately have most of the plans I want, so I generally go for a crate when it's boosted to a level that offers me the plan or reward I want (or at least gives me the chance to remove some of the other rewards and improves my chance next time). I would be little miffed if I got back to the shelter and found it wasn't the crate I was expecting.

It could certainly help newer players progress though, so could live with the idea as the percentages you mention make it more likely than not that it will be the crate you expected.

I think boosting should be cheaper. Maybe 15 for loot, 20 for crate. As it stands, its too expensive and ppl are not willing to give up their hard-to-come-by-crowns. I also like the idea of maybe having one free boost per day. That would get more boosted crates, which would also get more ppl to spend crowns on boosting. As it stands, everyone waits for one or two to boost before they boost. This would at least get it rolling more often.

Also, I'm not sure crates are good enough, period. My biggest excitement in crates are cosmetics. Everything else is just kinda, meh. I don't need 15 AUR A1's to add to my collection of 30, which I also have the plans for...

I think for this game to last, they're gonna need to revamp the loot/crown system.