Sign in to follow this  
Pyrit.

Get to know - Kamil Prihoda - Senior Artist

72481324_3014215038594269_2930585537590853632_n.thumb.jpg.0b3d412f155e82069ee96c2c814e8c03.jpg

▶ What do you do on Vigor?
Senior Graphic Artist

▶ What is your contribution to the Vigor Team?
My specialization is the graphic part of weapons, props and other assets.

▶ What do you like about Vigor?
As a person who doesn't like cold weather in real life, I'm really into the Norwegian setting of Vigor.

▶ What do you want to see in Vigor?
More game modes would be cool!

▶ What do you do when you are not making Vigor?
Right now I'm participating in Inktober. It is a drawing challenge where you're supposed to do one ink drawing a day during the entire month. And I'm also part of the Blood 1 modding community for a looong time.

▶ Did game dev change your view on the games and how?
Throughout the last few decades, video games have become a cultural touchstone and extended their relevance way beyond the early years. And with almost 18 years in the game industry, while becoming an important part of the team that creates games I would say yes 😉

▶ Your favorite games and why?
Blood, Duke Nukem 3D & Shadow Warrior - the Holy Trinity of the Build engine. Doom, Quake, Half-Life series, Ion Maiden and many more 3D shooter deserves a mention. I'd put them on the same level. These games are as much fun now as they were back in the nineties.
And why? Because you can mod these games. In some way, you can alter the game and how it's played creating your own unique experience.
Plus I have met many dedicated people that rally behind modding certain games for either technical help or even just encouragement and inspiration.

▶ What's your favorite music, movie, show, book and why?
I finally got my hands on Blood, Sweat, and Pixels book. I like books about the game industry overall.
When it comes to music, I like Tool, Deftones, Dälek, Death Grips, Nine Inch Nails and many, many more. It is hard to pick just a few 😉 And you should check the Brutal Assault festival if you are into metal music. Best festival in the world!

When it comes to shows - Robot Chicken, Rick and Morty and South Park.

▶ Is there something that you want to say to our community?
Feedback is an important part of game development. It's a tool that is used to build things up, not break things down. Ask questions and make memes!

▶ You are Outlander; humanity has fallen. What would you do?
I would grab a guitar and start a post-apocalyptic hardcore band!

Bonus (From Radim)
▶ What's your favorite video game soundtrack?

This one is easy - Quake II

Will there be more weapon customizations such as Ghillie covering for sniper rifles? And I love the “Say Cheese” message on the M2 it’s awesome ;) 

If i kill someone that  has a Vigor hat that should be a Bonus loot or being able to take their hat after a kill as form of disrespect to that player with any hat. I think adding that would make it funner more intense and get to use those hats also but that means alot of diffrent styles have to be made.to make everyone unique. I think it would be dope rocking someones custom hat. If they decide to wear one for a fight.