Hi Community !
I'm happy (and a bit proud) to present my work : Macaco's mod…
A mod everyday ""work in progress"... for now 9 modules...

- AI Reaction (Requires CBA, TASKFORCERADIO)

With this module you can activate the "hearing" of the AI, which will hear you when you speak with TASK FORCE RADIO

- Timer (Requires CBA, ACE)
With this module you can activate a timer, based on the DAYTIME variable (totally rewritten)

- FollowMe (Requires CBA, ACE)
With this module it is possible to enable an ACE interaction menu that allows the
player to have some AI commands run:
*follow me
*stop
*lying
*stand up
* go up to the nearest vehicle
* wears protective clothing (helmet + harness)
* handcuffing (use a band)
*to free

- "Logistic Vehicle" module. (Requires CBA, ACE)
With this module (can be synchronized with just one faction vehicle) it is possible to create a logistic vehicle for refueling / resetting and
vehicle repair ...
Also you can use an AI that "simulates" the repair of the vehicle but that if killed will make subsequent repairs impossible ...

- "Earthquake" (Requires CBA, ACE)
The module allows to create earthquakes with destructive areas; the intensity of the earthquake is adjustable ...

- Module "HQ" (Requires CBA, TASKFORCERADIO)
The module allows you to create an HQ vehicle with different features:
* Equip the vehicle with aeronautical radio with 40km range (Task Force Radio)
* Equip the vehicle (in the inventory) with UAV backpack (Darter), batteries and terminal (depending on faction)
* Equip the vehicle with an omnidirectional radio disturbance antenna (Task Force Radio)
* Equip the vehicle with a directive antenna (movable) to increase the range / power of the radio (Task Force Radio)

-"Sounds Of War" module (Requires CBA, ACE)
The module allows you to create areas with war sound effects and possibly (real) explosions and light flares, useful for example to delimit areas
  game recreating a more realistic situation ...

-"Supplies" module (Requires CBA, ACE)
The module allows you to request a supply case, with a virtual arsenal set by the editor. The module is equipped with various options for operating dynamics.

-"Watch" Module (Requires CBA, ACE)
With this module it is possible to activate a clock (with graphic interface) that creates two alarms, publishes useful variables for triggers and executes sqf files at the end of alarms ....

- "Advanced Stamina" Module (Requires CBA, ACE) (feat. Hollywood)
This module manages advanced stamina, adding the possibility of drinking, eating, etc ...
Note for those who used the previous mod "Advanced Stamina Mod": Edit the missions with the old mod and then re-insert the modules with Macaco's Mod

ON STEAM WORKSHOP: Macaco's mod

ON YOU TUBE: Macaco's Channel   (Tutorials)

SECONDO REGGIMENTO INCURSORI ( 2RGT ) : http://www.secondoreggimento.it/

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 2RGT Lux said:

- AI Reaction (Requires CBA, TASKFORCERADIO)

With this module you can activate the "hearing" of the AI, which will hear you when you speak with TASK FORCE RADIO

FYI. That has already been integrated into TFAR itself.

• Like 1

Hi Dedmen, no...it's no the same…. my code is different and the AI reaction is different too…   try it.

• Thanks 1

On 10/16/2019 at 4:02 PM, 2RGT Lux said:

Hi Dedmen, no...it's no the same…. my code is different and the AI reaction is different too…   try it.

How it it different?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

How it it different?

TFAR only tells the AI that there is "something" there.

This script creates a patrol waypoint instructing the AI to investigate what they have heard.

Also it has different distance falloff behaviour.

Btw the scripts are quite outdated and should probably be refactored, using params (which we have had for 4 years now) and private keyword and proper indentation.

But I assume its not intended as a open-source release where the user might read the scripts they are using.

• Thanks 1

First of all, sorry for my horrible english...

Hi all and sorry for late answer….Tnx Dedmen for the exhaustive answer to R0adki 11.
It's true, 'select' instead 'params' (it's an habit), but all  work... it this months i'm workin for rewrite some aspect of my scripts and i think i can do it...

Ai reaction is a part of Macaco'sMod and is similar to TFAR but in my script AI react to player with some random values wich recreate a plausible situation... sometimes they don't hear you , someteimes yes... and when they can hear you, first they put in 'yellow' state and start to patrol.... at second alert the pass in 'red' state and run to the point they heard... i' tryed to ricreate a situation near reality...