Sign in to follow this  
Yeetus Maximus the Third

Arma 3 East Wind Co-Op!

So, I'm using the editor to make the first mission "Drawdown 2035" a co op mission.

All of my changes work in single player.

BUT

I'm stuck at the black screen before it fades when I try launching it in MP.

I know there are differences between single player and multiplayer game code execution, but I do not know the specifics about it.

If I can have some aid with this that would be great.

I have researched editing BIS property and the laws surrounding intellectual property and have consulted a lawyer that is trained in intellectual property law,my changes to the campaign missions are covered under Fair Use and any retaliation or reprimansion towards me will result in a lawsuit!

This is intended as a free user modification that in no way violates BIS ToS or the Arma 3 EULA. Any and all modifications I make are protected under Fair Use.

• Like 1

Greetings Oh Sir Yeetus,

Coming from a rookie: the BI mission script files tend to make lots of references to other PBO's. I admire your ambition in reverse engineering it (!).

Question: Are you playing your modified missions directly from the editor, as exported singleplayer, or exported multiplayer scenarios?

Any chance you could upload your mission, so my lawyers can take a look at it (and more seriously, myself, so I can finagle with the init...)?

On 10/15/2019 at 1:13 AM, Melody_Mike said:

Greetings Oh Sir Yeetus,

Coming from a rookie: the BI mission script files tend to make lots of references to other PBO's. I admire your ambition in reverse engineering it (!).

Question: Are you playing your modified missions directly from the editor, as exported singleplayer, or exported multiplayer scenarios?

Any chance you could upload your mission, so my lawyers can take a look at it (and more seriously, myself, so I can finagle with the init...)?

I will in a short while. I've just added another player and disabled the credits because they were causing other issues.

• Thanks 1