Rj Jr Connell

Shooting for nothing

Full clip, pull the trigger nothing comes out..... ??? Why do I even have a gun if I can't use it??? This happens to me just about every match. It's driving me absolutely insane. I literally have to run from gun fights because my gun will not disburse any bullets. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

How close are you to the target? If you are too close, the game automatically puts you in hand to hand combat which makes you punch with the butt of the gun instead of fire it. That could be your issue.

my friend said his guns do the same as you stated from distance every once in a while.

From what I understand guns jam in this too. Per say if you melee a guy just right with the gun your holding there is a chance or picking a gun up that is already jammed from someone else.

I think it shows you that's the case somewhere around the gun on the loadout. It happened to me once that way, by melee, and another when i picked up someone else's weapon. I was able to un-jam it by using it as a melee weapon a few times...It certainly hasn't happen alot, has only happened the two times so i can't confirm. Would be interesting to know for sure! I like the idea, but would just need some clarification.

This happens to me sometimes in the shooting range if I try to shoot before the timer releases me to start a challenge.

In combat, 1. you really should be holding the trigger down. Burst pulses is the best it retain accuracy and keep enemies staggered. 2. Are you releasing the pull and trying again? 

I used to have the issue where I would go for the trigger pull and aim at the same time, I believe if you’re firing and then aim, you’ll stop firing. It’s a good behavior to aim, give it just a moment to aim in then fire.